YTD: (2-1) +1
1* Parlay (+152): Sumudaerji -175/Rodrigues (-165)
1* Parlay (+136): Xiao -170/N. Arizona -200 (NCAAB)
Do like Johnson vs Dober, but the fight is off the boards due to suspicious line movement.
Fight may get pulled from the card.
1* Parlay (+136): Xiao -170/N. Arizona -200 (NCAAB)
Do like Johnson vs Dober, but the fight is off the boards due to suspicious line movement.
Fight may get pulled from the card.
Robocop nasty ![]()
(1-1) +.52
Could have been a great night but the Xiao nut job. I sure hope he didn't throw the fight.
Johnson currently sitting at +170, I like him, but I can't take the bait. He was sitting as a small favorite all week and the bout gets pulled from most books for irregular betting patterns. No thanks, I'll spectate.
Robocop nasty ![]()
(1-1) +.52
Could have been a great night but the Xiao nut job. I sure hope he didn't throw the fight.
Johnson currently sitting at +170, I like him, but I can't take the bait. He was sitting as a small favorite all week and the bout gets pulled from most books for irregular betting patterns. No thanks, I'll spectate.
