Rough card tonight. Ill be watching a few fights but there aren't many fights that ill make it a point to be in front of the TV for. Only 1 bet so far, looking at a few others
Sam Hughes +130 (2 units)....I re- watched the first fight between these 2 and it was pretty close. I think Hughes has improved a lot in the last few years and can outlast Rodriguez tonight. Also, I love the toughness Hughes has, she's not gonna get fazed if she loses the 1st round. She typically gets better as the fight goes on
The Curtis line looks very high to me, but I can't pull the trigger on him yet, if his takedown defense fails him, hes in trouble tonight.
Tavares-Anders is basically 2 clones fighting each other, can't make a pick other than maybe the Over 2.5 but its juiced more than Jose Canseco ever was
I kinda like that gumpy ass Asplund at +190, might end up betting him
A few others on my radar but nothing jumping out yet....ill have a few beers this afternoon and see what I come up with
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Rough card tonight. Ill be watching a few fights but there aren't many fights that ill make it a point to be in front of the TV for. Only 1 bet so far, looking at a few others
Sam Hughes +130 (2 units)....I re- watched the first fight between these 2 and it was pretty close. I think Hughes has improved a lot in the last few years and can outlast Rodriguez tonight. Also, I love the toughness Hughes has, she's not gonna get fazed if she loses the 1st round. She typically gets better as the fight goes on
The Curtis line looks very high to me, but I can't pull the trigger on him yet, if his takedown defense fails him, hes in trouble tonight.
Tavares-Anders is basically 2 clones fighting each other, can't make a pick other than maybe the Over 2.5 but its juiced more than Jose Canseco ever was
I kinda like that gumpy ass Asplund at +190, might end up betting him
A few others on my radar but nothing jumping out yet....ill have a few beers this afternoon and see what I come up with