14-25 (-9.92 Units) in UFC this year (2024). [All bets posted on Action Network app @BigEv617.]
be back with picks!
![]()
Looks tied after 2. I took Page but Garry is a superior grappler. Anyones fight.
I thought Trump might make an appearance. I guess he has more important things to do like save the country.
Looks tied after 2. I took Page but Garry is a superior grappler. Anyones fight.
I thought Trump might make an appearance. I guess he has more important things to do like save the country.
Page has a lot to learn. He can't go down or he is fuked. Page is a weirdo but I like it. It is different which is needed in the UFC. It is too bad he lost.
He was owned in the final round CJ. Too big a moment for Page. We'll see him in top 10 in near future. He just has some learning to do. You have to learn to defend the take down if you aren't a grappler,
Page has a lot to learn. He can't go down or he is fuked. Page is a weirdo but I like it. It is different which is needed in the UFC. It is too bad he lost.
He was owned in the final round CJ. Too big a moment for Page. We'll see him in top 10 in near future. He just has some learning to do. You have to learn to defend the take down if you aren't a grappler,
The odds were better for Silva. How come they dropped? I am with you on this bet. ![]()
The odds were better for Silva. How come they dropped? I am with you on this bet. ![]()
It is low odds considering Smith is a stand in. However, I am taking Smith. His last fight showed me that he fights better when their is no pressure. Smith took this on short notice and if he loses, Smith doesn't loose ranking. Smith wins, he is elevated. I seen this nothing to lose last fight with Lionheart and he did well. I am expecting the same tonight.
It is low odds considering Smith is a stand in. However, I am taking Smith. His last fight showed me that he fights better when their is no pressure. Smith took this on short notice and if he loses, Smith doesn't loose ranking. Smith wins, he is elevated. I seen this nothing to lose last fight with Lionheart and he did well. I am expecting the same tonight.
I agree. Let the broads fight.
Reminds me of Monty Python's .... It is only a flesh wound (as limbs are cut off). LOL
I agree. Let the broads fight.
Reminds me of Monty Python's .... It is only a flesh wound (as limbs are cut off). LOL
