UFC 94-79
UFC 301
Early Prelims
Alessandro Costa (-128)
Ismael Bonfim (-550)
Ernesta Kareckaite (+210)
Mauricio Ruffy (-219)
Prelims
Drakkar Klose (-190)
Elves Brener (+210)
Karolina Kowalkiewicz (+325)
Joanderson Brito (-183)
Main Card
Caio Borralho (-600)
Ihor Potieria (+425)
Vitor Petrino (-425)
Jose Aldo (+120)
Alexandre Pantoja (-180)
UFC 301
UFC 94-79
UFC 301
Early Prelims
Alessandro Costa (-128)
Ismael Bonfim (-550)
Ernesta Kareckaite (+210)
Mauricio Ruffy (-219)
Prelims
Drakkar Klose (-190)
Elves Brener (+210)
Karolina Kowalkiewicz (+325)
Joanderson Brito (-183)
Main Card
Caio Borralho (-600)
Ihor Potieria (+425)
Vitor Petrino (-425)
Jose Aldo (+120)
Alexandre Pantoja (-180)
it was predictable trash. I had a feeling all week this fight was a robbery, and still backed Ernesta. Brazilian judges just simps and roll over for their countrywoman without fair scoring. typical UFC result. I will say second round was close, but I had it 29-28 for Ernesta.
@realdeal52
it was predictable trash. I had a feeling all week this fight was a robbery, and still backed Ernesta. Brazilian judges just simps and roll over for their countrywoman without fair scoring. typical UFC result. I will say second round was close, but I had it 29-28 for Ernesta.
@realdeal52
I have seen a million robberies just like that one, and when the judges read the unanimous decision.. I was pretty much sure Barbosa won.
I will say that Lithuanian woman did not do enough to get the victory.. She would have been robbed either way, but she must have known that prior to the fight, and should have performed better. Not a huge robbery at all, but Barbosa looked pretty bad after rd 1
I have seen a million robberies just like that one, and when the judges read the unanimous decision.. I was pretty much sure Barbosa won.
I will say that Lithuanian woman did not do enough to get the victory.. She would have been robbed either way, but she must have known that prior to the fight, and should have performed better. Not a huge robbery at all, but Barbosa looked pretty bad after rd 1
Early Prelims
Alessandro Costa (-128)![]()
Ismael Bonfim (-550)![]()
Ernesta Kareckaite (+210)![]()
Mauricio Ruffy (-219)![]()
Prelims
Drakkar Klose (-190)![]()
Elves Brener (+210)![]()
Karolina Kowalkiewicz (+325)![]()
Joanderson Brito (-183)![]()
Main Card
Caio Borralho (-600)![]()
Ihor Potieria (+425)![]()
Vitor Petrino (-425)![]()
Jose Aldo (+120)![]()
Alexandre Pantoja (-180)![]()
Early Prelims
Alessandro Costa (-128)![]()
Ismael Bonfim (-550)![]()
Ernesta Kareckaite (+210)![]()
Mauricio Ruffy (-219)![]()
Prelims
Drakkar Klose (-190)![]()
Elves Brener (+210)![]()
Karolina Kowalkiewicz (+325)![]()
Joanderson Brito (-183)![]()
Main Card
Caio Borralho (-600)![]()
Ihor Potieria (+425)![]()
Vitor Petrino (-425)![]()
Jose Aldo (+120)![]()
Alexandre Pantoja (-180)![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
