Finally the big one, so pumped for this card. Gonna bring in a lot of new viewers to the UFC & with Dana announcing $300k bonuses, these guys & girls will be going all out. BOL on this great event everyone
Now, onto the fights
Alex Pereira ML -130
- By KO/TKO (+100) U2.5 rounds (-155)
Charles Oliviera ML +180
Do Bronx ITD (+245) U2.5 rounds (-220)
KO/TKO (+600) Sub (+385) both live
Zhang Weili ML -485
Weili ITD (-105) U4.5 rounds (-120)
Jiri Prochazka ML +100
Jiri ITD (+150) U2.5 rounds (-150)
Jim Miller ML +155
Miller ITD (+275) U2.5 rounds (+110)
more picks to come, let’s get it
Hail State
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Finally the big one, so pumped for this card. Gonna bring in a lot of new viewers to the UFC & with Dana announcing $300k bonuses, these guys & girls will be going all out. BOL on this great event everyone
With you on most of these! Lopes is so good. Hope we don’t get burned cause only -140/-150 is bananas to me. Deveison, Turner, lopes, with Jim miller would be such a sweet start
With you on most of these! Lopes is so good. Hope we don’t get burned cause only -140/-150 is bananas to me. Deveison, Turner, lopes, with Jim miller would be such a sweet start
I think miller and Turner by decision carry awesome value, too. Only ones im opposite is the jiri, but im not leaning the other dude by much. I don’t see a ton of value on zhang, but I’m definitely game for the “not go the distance” in that fight; some sneaky value on the other Asian chick by KO, or decision
I think miller and Turner by decision carry awesome value, too. Only ones im opposite is the jiri, but im not leaning the other dude by much. I don’t see a ton of value on zhang, but I’m definitely game for the “not go the distance” in that fight; some sneaky value on the other Asian chick by KO, or decision