Volk-Topuria: I've been back and forth a bit too much on this fight to even make a prediction.. I have some opinions, but I'll remain silent, as there is no need to contaminate the rest of you wonderful people with my craziness
Garry -238
Lemos -130
Merab -270
Rogerio -238
Zhang Mingyang -130
Paulo Costa +195
Maverick -185
GL Gents, Godspeed to the fine and decent folk and to all the rest of you monsters.. I guess GL as well.. nobody said it would be easy.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Volk-Topuria: I've been back and forth a bit too much on this fight to even make a prediction.. I have some opinions, but I'll remain silent, as there is no need to contaminate the rest of you wonderful people with my craziness
Garry -238
Lemos -130
Merab -270
Rogerio -238
Zhang Mingyang -130
Paulo Costa +195
Maverick -185
GL Gents, Godspeed to the fine and decent folk and to all the rest of you monsters.. I guess GL as well.. nobody said it would be easy.