UFC 219-154
UFC 293
Early Prelims
Kevin Jousset (-180)
Gabriel Miranda (+105)
Charles Radtke (-330)
UFC 293
GL str8.
seems like you and I often disagree on the main events, and you more often than not end up being right.
I feel so strongly about the main fight here, I’m interested to see if you’re against me again
I understand that ANYTHING can happen in mma, and that Sean is a gritty fighter. But to me these 2 are on completely different levels. I think Shawn is going to look Silly in there. Similar to when Forest fought Silva.. just not that extreme. I think Sean is a bit more well rounded than Forest.
GL str8.
seems like you and I often disagree on the main events, and you more often than not end up being right.
I feel so strongly about the main fight here, I’m interested to see if you’re against me again
I understand that ANYTHING can happen in mma, and that Sean is a gritty fighter. But to me these 2 are on completely different levels. I think Shawn is going to look Silly in there. Similar to when Forest fought Silva.. just not that extreme. I think Sean is a bit more well rounded than Forest.
Prelims
Landon Quinones (+375)
Jamie Mullarkey (-255)
Chepe Mariscal (+173)
Carlos Ulberg (-270)
Main Card
Anton Turkalj (-110)
Justin Tafa (-200)
Felipe Dos Santos (+325)
Tai Tuivasa (+180)
Israel Adesanya (-650)
Prelims
Landon Quinones (+375)
Jamie Mullarkey (-255)
Chepe Mariscal (+173)
Carlos Ulberg (-270)
Main Card
Anton Turkalj (-110)
Justin Tafa (-200)
Felipe Dos Santos (+325)
Tai Tuivasa (+180)
Israel Adesanya (-650)
@straight_cash
Yes. I’ve been shocked by a number of things recently… Usman getting KOd, Valentina losing, even Nunes losing. If Sean somehow wins, I might be most surprised. He is just simply not on Adesanya level
@straight_cash
Yes. I’ve been shocked by a number of things recently… Usman getting KOd, Valentina losing, even Nunes losing. If Sean somehow wins, I might be most surprised. He is just simply not on Adesanya level
Early Prelims
Kevin Jousset (-180)![]()
Gabriel Miranda (+105)![]()
Charles Radtke (-330)![]()
Prelims
Landon Quinones (+375)![]()
Jamie Mullarkey (-255)![]()
Chepe Mariscal (+173)![]()
Carlos Ulberg (-270)![]()
Main Card
Anton Turkalj (-110)![]()
Justin Tafa (-200)![]()
Felipe Dos Santos (+325)![]()
Tai Tuivasa (+180)![]()
Israel Adesanya (-650)![]()
Early Prelims
Kevin Jousset (-180)![]()
Gabriel Miranda (+105)![]()
Charles Radtke (-330)![]()
Prelims
Landon Quinones (+375)![]()
Jamie Mullarkey (-255)![]()
Chepe Mariscal (+173)![]()
Carlos Ulberg (-270)![]()
Main Card
Anton Turkalj (-110)![]()
Justin Tafa (-200)![]()
Felipe Dos Santos (+325)![]()
Tai Tuivasa (+180)![]()
Israel Adesanya (-650)![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
