Who does everyone like tonight? I'm on Sterling
UFC 292: Sterling vs. O'Malley
Views: 677
Posts: 3
Posted:
#3
@HellHook33
I like Sterling as well. Takedowns just too strong. Omalleys never faced a guy this strong. I really like Holabaugh in the TUF finale. He looked like a beast in his last fight and the other guy looked awful. Hes at +140 and Im honestly shocked. IMO he should be -200 after those performances. Makes me worry about how Im seeling things.
@HellHook33
I like Sterling as well. Takedowns just too strong. Omalleys never faced a guy this strong. I really like Holabaugh in the TUF finale. He looked like a beast in his last fight and the other guy looked awful. Hes at +140 and Im honestly shocked. IMO he should be -200 after those performances. Makes me worry about how Im seeling things.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
