Moroz +120
Meerschaert +210
Gibson +145
Holobaugh +145
Munhoz +150
Bautista Wins Inside Distance +165
Magny +370
Magny Wins by Submission +2000
Magny Wins in Round 2 +3500
Magny Wins in Round 3 +4000
Zhang & Under 2.5 Rounds Parlay -105
Zhang Wins by Submission +400
(Big Bet) Sterling/O'Malley Under 2.5 Rounds +100
(Big Bet) Sterling/O'Malley Does Not Start Round 3 +130
(Big Bet) Sterling/O'Malley Does Not Start Round 2 +300
(Small Hedge) Sterling Wins in Round 4 +1400
(Small Hedge) Sterling Wins in Round 5 +2000
UFC 292
Moroz +120
Meerschaert +210
Gibson +145
Holobaugh +145
Munhoz +150
Bautista Wins Inside Distance +165
Magny +370
Magny Wins by Submission +2000
Magny Wins in Round 2 +3500
Magny Wins in Round 3 +4000
Zhang & Under 2.5 Rounds Parlay -105
Zhang Wins by Submission +400
(Big Bet) Sterling/O'Malley Under 2.5 Rounds +100
(Big Bet) Sterling/O'Malley Does Not Start Round 3 +130
(Big Bet) Sterling/O'Malley Does Not Start Round 2 +300
(Small Hedge) Sterling Wins in Round 4 +1400
(Small Hedge) Sterling Wins in Round 5 +2000
Is the Magny play more a fade of the corny ass whiteboy or you think Mag is a better fighter? I'll roll with you cause I believe in your abilities but I loved cornboy before Neal withdrew.
Appreciate any feedback
Is the Magny play more a fade of the corny ass whiteboy or you think Mag is a better fighter? I'll roll with you cause I believe in your abilities but I loved cornboy before Neal withdrew.
Appreciate any feedback
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,601
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,562
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
