I'm surprised this MMA Forum is so empty...
Plays coming later...
Yair is my favorite play today and Islam inside the distance
Bilder (+125) 1 Unit
Prado (+225) 1 Unit
Yeah it blows my mind that the MMA forum is always so dead.
I'm watching live tonight. Some action on bet365. Hoping for some violence. Let's get it.
What you fellas got on next fight
I love watching the fights but have no clue on what to bet
Rodriguez, inside the distance
Ross (+285) 1 Unit
Baghdasaryan (-108) 2.16 Units
that was impressive
Pedro (-214) 2.14 Units
Under 1.5 rounds +105
Menifield (+142) 1.5 Units
1-4-1 (-5.09 Units) so far tonight.
Tafa (-128) 2.56 Units
Brown (+270) 1 Unit
@Sl-lOWTIm3PiCKS
Bro chill the guy isnt selling picks
Rodriguez (-189) 3.78 Units
Buns lol
Yair is wild! Fun to watch!
3-5-1 (-2.09 Units) on the night.
Fighter Wins Inside Distance - Islam Makhachev (-175) 3.5 Units
What book are you using? Those are not good odds for that wager.