2022 total: +11.35u
Here's what I have locked in this week so far:
Tybura ML +320 (.5u)
Costa by sub +2000 (.1u)
Usman vs Edwards o4.5rds -155 (2u)
2022 total: +11.35u
Here's what I have locked in this week so far:
Tybura ML +320 (.5u)
Costa by sub +2000 (.1u)
Usman vs Edwards o4.5rds -155 (2u)
2022 total: +11.35u
Here's what I have locked in this week so far:
Tybura ML +320 (.5u)
Costa by sub +2000 (.1u)
Usman vs Edwards o4.5rds -155 (2u)
GL tonight fellas!![]()
I'll be at the Vivint Arena tonight for the event...First live UFC event for me (been watching since Griffin vs Bonnar) ![]()
![]()
GL tonight fellas!![]()
I'll be at the Vivint Arena tonight for the event...First live UFC event for me (been watching since Griffin vs Bonnar) ![]()
![]()
Adding:
Leon ML +300 (1.5u)
Aori ML -135 (1.5u)
Leon by dec +800 (.25u)
Leon KO rd1 +1600 (.1u)
Da Silva ko +725 (.25u)
Santos by KO +750 (.25u)
Fletcher sub +650 (.25u)
Just for fun underdog parlay: Rockhold/Aldo/Leon +2857 (.1u)
Adding:
Leon ML +300 (1.5u)
Aori ML -135 (1.5u)
Leon by dec +800 (.25u)
Leon KO rd1 +1600 (.1u)
Da Silva ko +725 (.25u)
Santos by KO +750 (.25u)
Fletcher sub +650 (.25u)
Just for fun underdog parlay: Rockhold/Aldo/Leon +2857 (.1u)
[Quote: Originally Posted by BigMick87]Costa working on those subs pre-fight lol.....it's an omen[/Quote
it's coming baby. Rockhold gonna get clipped, shoot, and then Paulo finds the guilly...speaking it into existence lol...or Rockhold dies
[Quote: Originally Posted by BigMick87]Costa working on those subs pre-fight lol.....it's an omen[/Quote
it's coming baby. Rockhold gonna get clipped, shoot, and then Paulo finds the guilly...speaking it into existence lol...or Rockhold dies
