what are your picks or parlays? I may follow ![]()
UFC 276 Give me your best parlays or pick
my favorite picks are Jessica Rose-Clark,Sean o' Malley and Israel Adesanya. A ML parlay between them is +147
I know not everyone shares my sentiment on this, but i think Cowboy is finished and was going to fade him big time against Lauzon, and Jim Miller is a much tougher opponent....add Miller to the list and the Parlay is +253,
I'm trying to stay away from parlays altogether though, but it's going to be tough to resist with this card since i like a lot of favorites
my favorite picks are Jessica Rose-Clark,Sean o' Malley and Israel Adesanya. A ML parlay between them is +147
I know not everyone shares my sentiment on this, but i think Cowboy is finished and was going to fade him big time against Lauzon, and Jim Miller is a much tougher opponent....add Miller to the list and the Parlay is +253,
I'm trying to stay away from parlays altogether though, but it's going to be tough to resist with this card since i like a lot of favorites
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,721
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,217
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,428
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,531
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,530
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,850
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- Tuesday 3,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
