Last event: 2-2, -1.08u
2022 total: 28-45, +2.2u
Will post some plays throughout the day. GL to all this weekend!
He has looked flat as a pancake since the Gaethje fight. With that being said, I think the line is a little wide. I expect Chandler to win, but I'm willing to take a shot on Tony here.
He has looked flat as a pancake since the Gaethje fight. With that being said, I think the line is a little wide. I expect Chandler to win, but I'm willing to take a shot on Tony here.
Bellator today: 2-1, +1.98u
Might add another small UFC play tomorrow, but will finish up on the weekend no matter what.
The losing streak is over ![]()
Bellator today: 2-1, +1.98u
Might add another small UFC play tomorrow, but will finish up on the weekend no matter what.
The losing streak is over ![]()
Appreciate it my friend! Newsom just secured a profitable night/weekend....been a tough stretch, so feels good
Appreciate it my friend! Newsom just secured a profitable night/weekend....been a tough stretch, so feels good
