Last event results: 2-5 , -0.71u
2022 Total: 23-24, +13.86u
Great card this weekend. Will have some more plays throughout the week. GL to all!
It appears you like searching for value and getting plus money on the dogs. If so, I suggest looking at Mickey Gall. He's fought the better competition and has been more active. How is the newcomer a -190 favorite against Gall here, I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me. Seems like great value to go with Gall.
It appears you like searching for value and getting plus money on the dogs. If so, I suggest looking at Mickey Gall. He's fought the better competition and has been more active. How is the newcomer a -190 favorite against Gall here, I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me. Seems like great value to go with Gall.
Mallot is much more talented. Yes Gall has more experience on paper but you need to look at Mallot’s true history outside the ufc. I can understand the Gall lean but be careful, I have Mallot in this one.
Mallot is much more talented. Yes Gall has more experience on paper but you need to look at Mallot’s true history outside the ufc. I can understand the Gall lean but be careful, I have Mallot in this one.
@jrhdgolf9
Much more talented? I admit I don't know much about Mallot, but really how can anyone. According to his fight history he has fought 2 times in the last 5 years! Most of his experience is like 7-10 years ago with small outfits. Gall consistently fights twice per year every year for the last 5 years at real UFC level competition. .... Now as far as being careful, you can get plus money on this dog, so no paying any premium if Gall does lose. I just see value here, that's all. Anything can happen in a fight for sure.
@jrhdgolf9
Much more talented? I admit I don't know much about Mallot, but really how can anyone. According to his fight history he has fought 2 times in the last 5 years! Most of his experience is like 7-10 years ago with small outfits. Gall consistently fights twice per year every year for the last 5 years at real UFC level competition. .... Now as far as being careful, you can get plus money on this dog, so no paying any premium if Gall does lose. I just see value here, that's all. Anything can happen in a fight for sure.
Trojan & JR, thanks for popping in here ![]()
![]()
I've been going back and forth on this fight all week. There are too many questions (cardio, chin, fighting a step up in competition at 170) with Mallot still. The skillset is there, but I don't feel good about Mallot if the fight gets out of the first round.
I'm going to add Gall at +160 (.5u), but won't really be surprised no matter how this one ends up. GL tonight fellas!
Trojan & JR, thanks for popping in here ![]()
![]()
I've been going back and forth on this fight all week. There are too many questions (cardio, chin, fighting a step up in competition at 170) with Mallot still. The skillset is there, but I don't feel good about Mallot if the fight gets out of the first round.
I'm going to add Gall at +160 (.5u), but won't really be surprised no matter how this one ends up. GL tonight fellas!
@The_Fist
I'm bummed Tybura came down with a tummy ache, I was gonna be big on Rozenstruik! GL on other picks, like the Burns/Chimaev ends in KO/TKO, might add that if my gin and tonics convince me to do so later in the evening
@The_Fist
I'm bummed Tybura came down with a tummy ache, I was gonna be big on Rozenstruik! GL on other picks, like the Burns/Chimaev ends in KO/TKO, might add that if my gin and tonics convince me to do so later in the evening
Mallot sry but I am excited to see how Gall fares here cuz he is/was a gasser if not going his way... New camp an training may help but Mallot is for real
Mallot sry but I am excited to see how Gall fares here cuz he is/was a gasser if not going his way... New camp an training may help but Mallot is for real
Shit happens. Mallot used to fight at 145, hasn't been very active, etc...line definitely felt wide so I'm not too mad. Hindsight, should of just stayed away.
Kay Hansen, on the other hand, is a bet I'm very disappointed with.
Shit happens. Mallot used to fight at 145, hasn't been very active, etc...line definitely felt wide so I'm not too mad. Hindsight, should of just stayed away.
Kay Hansen, on the other hand, is a bet I'm very disappointed with.
What did y'all think of Aljo vs Yan? . Not a great game plan from Yan IMO, and credit to Aljo for making some nice adjustments....I still thought Yan won though. Close one.
I would take that same Burns vs Chimaev fight ends by KO/TKO 10 times out of 10....can't believe that one went the distance.
Bad reads on Ladd, Hansen, and Gall.
What did y'all think of Aljo vs Yan? . Not a great game plan from Yan IMO, and credit to Aljo for making some nice adjustments....I still thought Yan won though. Close one.
I would take that same Burns vs Chimaev fight ends by KO/TKO 10 times out of 10....can't believe that one went the distance.
Bad reads on Ladd, Hansen, and Gall.
