Last event: 2-3, +0.4u
2022 total: 13-7, +13.31u
GL to all this weekend! May add more but this is all I have right now:
RDA -170 (2u)
Final leg of this parlay: Daukaus/Makhachev/Umar @-109 (1u)
Last event: 2-3, +0.4u
2022 total: 13-7, +13.31u
GL to all this weekend! May add more but this is all I have right now:
RDA -170 (2u)
Final leg of this parlay: Daukaus/Makhachev/Umar @-109 (1u)
Last event: 2-3, +0.4u
2022 total: 13-7, +13.31u
GL to all this weekend! May add more but this is all I have right now:
RDA -170 (2u)
Final leg of this parlay: Daukaus/Makhachev/Umar @-109 (1u)
Final Card:
Last leg of this parlay: Daukaus/Makhachev/Umar @-109 (1u)
RDA @-170 (2u)
Oleksiejczuk ML @ +170 (.5u)
Mullarkey ML @ +134 (.5u)
Holland ITD @ -110 (1u)
Holland by sub rd 2 +2200 (.2u)
Holland by sub rd 3 @ +5000 (.2u)
Final Card:
Last leg of this parlay: Daukaus/Makhachev/Umar @-109 (1u)
RDA @-170 (2u)
Oleksiejczuk ML @ +170 (.5u)
Mullarkey ML @ +134 (.5u)
Holland ITD @ -110 (1u)
Holland by sub rd 2 +2200 (.2u)
Holland by sub rd 3 @ +5000 (.2u)
To get a better number, I'd have taken either Colby by decision or Colby to win inside the distance.
No money for me on that fight, but I lean Colby by decision, or Colby in rd 4 or 5. Rooting for Masvidal though.
To get a better number, I'd have taken either Colby by decision or Colby to win inside the distance.
No money for me on that fight, but I lean Colby by decision, or Colby in rd 4 or 5. Rooting for Masvidal though.
