I just put .5u on Jourdain to win ITD as well. (bet365)
I just can't see Jourdain winning by decision here, and if something crazy happens to Topuria during the fight, this will ease the pain a little bit of losing a max bet.
I just put .5u on Jourdain to win ITD as well. (bet365)
I just can't see Jourdain winning by decision here, and if something crazy happens to Topuria during the fight, this will ease the pain a little bit of losing a max bet.
I just put .5u on Jourdain to win ITD as well. (bet365) I just can't see Jourdain winning by decision here, and if something crazy happens to Topuria during the fight, this will ease the pain a little bit of losing a max bet.
sorry, forgot to put @+1100
Quote Originally Posted by The_Fist:
I just put .5u on Jourdain to win ITD as well. (bet365) I just can't see Jourdain winning by decision here, and if something crazy happens to Topuria during the fight, this will ease the pain a little bit of losing a max bet.