Paletta - BOL this weekend, gonna peep your thread here in a minute!
Ska- thanks for stopping in and BOL! I hate betting on Cody, but I think at 125 he is going to look HUGE in there and he will be a little too much for Kai. With that being said, Cody's recklessness is obviously a concern no matter who he fights, so I def understand where Kai bettors are coming from here (especially since Codys chin hasn't been tested at 125)
JonBones- thank you and BOL this weekend! I hate "locks" lol, but to what you said:
1. Silva/Wright line is too wide IMO, I'll be staying away
2. I fully expect Nunes to dominate....with that being said (and im being serious here), I think if Pena is still hanging around after rd 3 then she might be worth taking a small shot on live. Again, I fully expect Nunes to dominate...but her cardio late is something to keep an eye on
Paletta - BOL this weekend, gonna peep your thread here in a minute!
Ska- thanks for stopping in and BOL! I hate betting on Cody, but I think at 125 he is going to look HUGE in there and he will be a little too much for Kai. With that being said, Cody's recklessness is obviously a concern no matter who he fights, so I def understand where Kai bettors are coming from here (especially since Codys chin hasn't been tested at 125)
JonBones- thank you and BOL this weekend! I hate "locks" lol, but to what you said:
1. Silva/Wright line is too wide IMO, I'll be staying away
2. I fully expect Nunes to dominate....with that being said (and im being serious here), I think if Pena is still hanging around after rd 3 then she might be worth taking a small shot on live. Again, I fully expect Nunes to dominate...but her cardio late is something to keep an eye on
Yep. Agree re Cody. He will definitely be huge at this weight, and he’s already quick as hel1. Just don’t know if he’ll be used to the quickness and pressure Kai will bring. Kai should also have a slight advantage on the ground IMO. GL on your plays
@The_Fist
Yep. Agree re Cody. He will definitely be huge at this weight, and he’s already quick as hel1. Just don’t know if he’ll be used to the quickness and pressure Kai will bring. Kai should also have a slight advantage on the ground IMO. GL on your plays
If O'Malley gets by Paiva, the cries will only intensify for him to step up his level of competition. He opens this PPV card for a reason because of his marketing ability and one-punch highlight potential. But his critics want to find out whether he's a legitimate title contender or not at age 27.
If O'Malley gets by Paiva, the cries will only intensify for him to step up his level of competition. He opens this PPV card for a reason because of his marketing ability and one-punch highlight potential. But his critics want to find out whether he's a legitimate title contender or not at age 27.
If O'Malley gets by Paiva, the cries will only intensify for him to step up his level of competition. He opens this PPV card for a reason because of his marketing ability and one-punch highlight potential. But his critics want to find out whether he's a legitimate title contender or not at age 27.
When the time comes, these top 10 guys are going to destroy O'Malley's legs
Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:
If O'Malley gets by Paiva, the cries will only intensify for him to step up his level of competition. He opens this PPV card for a reason because of his marketing ability and one-punch highlight potential. But his critics want to find out whether he's a legitimate title contender or not at age 27.
When the time comes, these top 10 guys are going to destroy O'Malley's legs