UFC 269-190-11
UFC 269
Early Prelims
Priscila Cachoeira (+262)
Early Prelims
Priscila Cachoeira (+262)
Randy Costa (-175)
Darrick Minner (+178)
Erin Blanchfield (+125)
Andre Muniz (-161)
Prelims
Bruno Silva (-300)
Tai Tuivasa (-115)
Dominick Cruz (+105)
Dan Ige (+123)
Main Card
Sean O'Malley (-325)
Kai Kara France (+115)
Geoff Neal (+105)
Amanda Nunes (-900)
Dustin Poirier (-127)
Early Prelims
Priscila Cachoeira (+262)
Randy Costa (-175)
Darrick Minner (+178)
Erin Blanchfield (+125)
Andre Muniz (-161)
Prelims
Bruno Silva (-300)
Tai Tuivasa (-115)
Dominick Cruz (+105)
Dan Ige (+123)
Main Card
Sean O'Malley (-325)
Kai Kara France (+115)
Geoff Neal (+105)
Amanda Nunes (-900)
Dustin Poirier (-127)
I’m on O’Malley and Poirier as well. I like O’Malley but think he is soft and always gets favorable matchups. This is one of his biggest tests but his style fits well with Paiva’s weaknesses. GL tonight ![]()
I’m on O’Malley and Poirier as well. I like O’Malley but think he is soft and always gets favorable matchups. This is one of his biggest tests but his style fits well with Paiva’s weaknesses. GL tonight ![]()
Another W. ![]()
Next fight I have Ponzinibbio after reading Neal was arrested down the road from me very recently. May have affected his training and focus a little.
Another W. ![]()
Next fight I have Ponzinibbio after reading Neal was arrested down the road from me very recently. May have affected his training and focus a little.
Early Prelims
Priscila Cachoeira (+262)![]()
Randy Costa (-175)![]()
Darrick Minner (+178)![]()
Erin Blanchfield (+125)![]()
Andre Muniz (-161)![]()
Prelims
Bruno Silva (-300)![]()
Tai Tuivasa (-115)![]()
Dominick Cruz (+105)![]()
Dan Ige (+123)![]()
Main Card
Sean O'Malley (-325)![]()
Kai Kara France (+115)![]()
Geoff Neal (+105)![]()
Amanda Nunes (-900)![]()
Dustin Poirier (-127)![]()
Early Prelims
Priscila Cachoeira (+262)![]()
Randy Costa (-175)![]()
Darrick Minner (+178)![]()
Erin Blanchfield (+125)![]()
Andre Muniz (-161)![]()
Prelims
Bruno Silva (-300)![]()
Tai Tuivasa (-115)![]()
Dominick Cruz (+105)![]()
Dan Ige (+123)![]()
Main Card
Sean O'Malley (-325)![]()
Kai Kara France (+115)![]()
Geoff Neal (+105)![]()
Amanda Nunes (-900)![]()
Dustin Poirier (-127)![]()
