Excited for this card and the return of Nick Diaz....but I have a bad feeling that Diaz/Lawler is not going to happen....Hope I'm wrong.
I have a seperate thread going for bets I make weeks in advance, and that includes a Volkanovski/Blaydes parlay I locked in at +118 (prob closer to even now)
GL to all, and I'll prob be adding throughout the week.
Main:
Parlay: Volkanovski/Blaydes @+118 (2u)
Parlay: Volkanovski vs Ortega o2.5 rds/Santos ML/Shevchenko ML @ -125 (1u)
Parlay: Lawler/Andrade @ +139 (.5u)
Sprinkles:
Diaz rd 4 @ +2000, rd 5 +2500 (.1u)
Blaydes by sub @ +900 (.1u)
Nasrat rd 1 @ +550 (.1u)
Merab rd 3 @+1200 (.1u)
Parlay: Rozenstruik by KO or TKO/Lawler ML/Shevchenko ML/Volkanovski ML @ +1315( .1u)
Parlay: Rozenstruik by KO/Modafferi by dec +(3020) (.1u)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Excited for this card and the return of Nick Diaz....but I have a bad feeling that Diaz/Lawler is not going to happen....Hope I'm wrong.
I have a seperate thread going for bets I make weeks in advance, and that includes a Volkanovski/Blaydes parlay I locked in at +118 (prob closer to even now)
GL to all, and I'll prob be adding throughout the week.
Main:
Parlay: Volkanovski/Blaydes @+118 (2u)
Parlay: Volkanovski vs Ortega o2.5 rds/Santos ML/Shevchenko ML @ -125 (1u)
Parlay: Lawler/Andrade @ +139 (.5u)
Sprinkles:
Diaz rd 4 @ +2000, rd 5 +2500 (.1u)
Blaydes by sub @ +900 (.1u)
Nasrat rd 1 @ +550 (.1u)
Merab rd 3 @+1200 (.1u)
Parlay: Rozenstruik by KO or TKO/Lawler ML/Shevchenko ML/Volkanovski ML @ +1315( .1u)
Parlay: Rozenstruik by KO/Modafferi by dec +(3020) (.1u)
Quote Originally Posted by JackSmack: Volk is just amazing, respect him more and more every fight. He just won’t lose. Going to take ALOT to take him down. he is the man....Ortega could have thrown up a sweet many triangles as he wanted....but ya can’t choke a man with no neck
Lol, meant to say "Ortega could have thrown as many triangles as he wanted"
Quote Originally Posted by The_Fist:
Quote Originally Posted by JackSmack: Volk is just amazing, respect him more and more every fight. He just won’t lose. Going to take ALOT to take him down. he is the man....Ortega could have thrown up a sweet many triangles as he wanted....but ya can’t choke a man with no neck
Lol, meant to say "Ortega could have thrown as many triangles as he wanted"