Parlayyyy odds @ +971
Grant @ -190
Crute @ -220
Hall @ +115
Chevchenko @ -500
Zhang @ -210
Usman @ -375
———————————
400 / 3848
Best of Luck to All...!!!!!![]()
![]()
Parlayyyy odds @ +971
Grant @ -190
Crute @ -220
Hall @ +115
Chevchenko @ -500
Zhang @ -210
Usman @ -375
———————————
400 / 3848
Best of Luck to All...!!!!!![]()
![]()
Parlayyyy odds @ +971
Grant @ -190
Crute @ -220
Hall @ +115
Chevchenko @ -500
Zhang @ -210
Usman @ -375
———————————
400 / 3848
Best of Luck to All...!!!!!![]()
![]()
And that’s why I didn’t pick the Oliveira vs Brown fight. I’ve seen Oliveira fight for many years and was never settled into his techniques. I never saw brown fight before and was skeptical by this but I knew better than to take Oliveira. Oliveira was tapping out before the sinch down on the choke..
And that’s why I didn’t pick the Oliveira vs Brown fight. I’ve seen Oliveira fight for many years and was never settled into his techniques. I never saw brown fight before and was skeptical by this but I knew better than to take Oliveira. Oliveira was tapping out before the sinch down on the choke..
