ALEX PEREZ +228 Deiveson Figueiredo JENNIFER MAIA (W) vs. VALENTINA SHEVCHENKO (W) OVER 3.5 -110 TIM MEANS +110 TIM MEANS Mauricio Rua vs. Paul Craig UNDER 2.5 +102 ARIANE LIPSKI +140 ANTONINA SHEVCHENKO JARED GOODEN +130 ALAN JOUBAN
GOOD LUCK & WIN ALOT OF ZITI
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
ALEX PEREZ +228 Deiveson Figueiredo JENNIFER MAIA (W) vs. VALENTINA SHEVCHENKO (W) OVER 3.5 -110 TIM MEANS +110 TIM MEANS Mauricio Rua vs. Paul Craig UNDER 2.5 +102 ARIANE LIPSKI +140 ANTONINA SHEVCHENKO JARED GOODEN +130 ALAN JOUBAN
Liking those! I think Lipski is the best + money bet of the card. Shevchenko by decision is +200 or I like by unanimous at +300. I think Maia can last too
Liking those! I think Lipski is the best + money bet of the card. Shevchenko by decision is +200 or I like by unanimous at +300. I think Maia can last too
Perry and Means could go either way, but Perry is such a joke being cornered by his GF and missing weight by so much and not giving a sh!t about it that i have to go with the other guy on principle even though Means weak chin concerns me.
I think Rua finishes Craig early
i like these plays
Perry and Means could go either way, but Perry is such a joke being cornered by his GF and missing weight by so much and not giving a sh!t about it that i have to go with the other guy on principle even though Means weak chin concerns me.