Gaethje made to order for Khabib IMO. He stands right in front of you making it easy to be taken down. Khabib best fighter pound for pound in the UFC at the present time IMO. The only way I can see Gaethje winning is catching Khabib with a wild punch. But, Khabib has proved his boxing has improved in his last few fights. He figures to take Gaethje down & wear him out. Gaethje should be gassed by the 4th round (If it lasts that long). Gaethje has always had trouble with his gas tank. I bet this fight when it opened at - 290. I still see - 300 at reduced juice online sportsbooks. So I pressed it at that price. I really believe Khabib is a big underlay at this price. I made the line Khabib - 500 when the fight was first made. But of course in gambling, there are no such things as locks. But in my opinion, this is a great value bet!
UFC 254 Best Bet
Gaethje made to order for Khabib IMO. He stands right in front of you making it easy to be taken down. Khabib best fighter pound for pound in the UFC at the present time IMO. The only way I can see Gaethje winning is catching Khabib with a wild punch. But, Khabib has proved his boxing has improved in his last few fights. He figures to take Gaethje down & wear him out. Gaethje should be gassed by the 4th round (If it lasts that long). Gaethje has always had trouble with his gas tank. I bet this fight when it opened at - 290. I still see - 300 at reduced juice online sportsbooks. So I pressed it at that price. I really believe Khabib is a big underlay at this price. I made the line Khabib - 500 when the fight was first made. But of course in gambling, there are no such things as locks. But in my opinion, this is a great value bet!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,793
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,021
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,596
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,895
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
