Would like to bet Burns over Usman, but I’m concerned Burns hasn’t had enough time off since his last fight, be around 6 weeks. I know he didn’t take any damage, but he still went five rounds with Wheatley. What do you think?
Would like to bet Burns over Usman, but I’m concerned Burns hasn’t had enough time off since his last fight, be around 6 weeks. I know he didn’t take any damage, but he still went five rounds with Wheatley. What do you think?
Would like to bet Burns over Usman, but I’m concerned Burns hasn’t had enough time off since his last fight, be around 6 weeks. I know he didn’t take any damage, but he still went five rounds with Wheatley. What do you think?
Like you said he didn't take any damage in the Wheatley fight and has big motivation for a title fight. So you know he going be in fight shape and hungry!
Big Scoops
Quote Originally Posted by brew82:
Would like to bet Burns over Usman, but I’m concerned Burns hasn’t had enough time off since his last fight, be around 6 weeks. I know he didn’t take any damage, but he still went five rounds with Wheatley. What do you think?
Like you said he didn't take any damage in the Wheatley fight and has big motivation for a title fight. So you know he going be in fight shape and hungry!