Usman opens up as a -215 favorite / Burns +165 dog.
Volkan v. Max
Volkan a -195 favorite / Max +155 dog.
Yan v. Aldo
Yan a -240 favorite / Aldo +205.
One of these dogs has to win, right? Who y'all got? As much as I want Max to win, I think Volkan is just too bad of a stylistic match up for Max. I think Yan wipes the floor with Aldo. Usman is the real deal, but man I really love Burns and I think he has the best shot to upset.
You also have Andrade v. Rose 2, Munhoz v. Edgar, Van Zant v. Ribas, and Abdurakhimov v. Gane. I'm not a fan of 3 title fights on one card, but I will enjoy this card for sure.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
UFC 251 July 11th
Usman v. Burns
Usman opens up as a -215 favorite / Burns +165 dog.
Volkan v. Max
Volkan a -195 favorite / Max +155 dog.
Yan v. Aldo
Yan a -240 favorite / Aldo +205.
One of these dogs has to win, right? Who y'all got? As much as I want Max to win, I think Volkan is just too bad of a stylistic match up for Max. I think Yan wipes the floor with Aldo. Usman is the real deal, but man I really love Burns and I think he has the best shot to upset.
You also have Andrade v. Rose 2, Munhoz v. Edgar, Van Zant v. Ribas, and Abdurakhimov v. Gane. I'm not a fan of 3 title fights on one card, but I will enjoy this card for sure.