Yeah Dunham is past his expiration date,this is just a flier on him being experienced and maybe at catchweight he doesnt have to strain to make weight.
I didnt get a real strong feeling on any of these actually. Bruce Leroy is another that doesnt win often, but he is a known commodity and there is always a chance lol.
Main event is a total throwaway but at those odds....
Good luck all,
Manowarfan1
Yeah Dunham is past his expiration date,this is just a flier on him being experienced and maybe at catchweight he doesnt have to strain to make weight.
I didnt get a real strong feeling on any of these actually. Bruce Leroy is another that doesnt win often, but he is a known commodity and there is always a chance lol.
Main event is a total throwaway but at those odds....
Ended,up 2-2 with a +1.15 overall. Very happy with that considering I had no feel for most of the fights.
Still don't regret dropping a unit going against the GOAY at those odds. Spencer hung in there the whole way, and in a fight anything can happen. Oh well, a plus night is a plus night.
Cheers all,
Manowarfan1
Ended,up 2-2 with a +1.15 overall. Very happy with that considering I had no feel for most of the fights.
Still don't regret dropping a unit going against the GOAY at those odds. Spencer hung in there the whole way, and in a fight anything can happen. Oh well, a plus night is a plus night.