Glad to have gotten back to my winning ways last week with a 7-3 record and over 6 units won! There's a few fights I really love this week as well as the upset of the year! Yes, I'll be backing Felicia Spencer to get the submission win over the GOAT, Amanda Nunes. Felicia is bigger and thicker than Amanda, and after seeing her absorb Cyborg's best and survive, I'm willing to gamble that she survives Nunes' early onslaught and can muster a few takedowns and use her size and jujitsu to work a submission, maybe around the 3rd or 4th round. Best of luck to everyone! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Burns 4.4->2
Menifield* 4.4->2
Perez 1.4->1
Pitolo 1->1.5
Stamann 2.5->1
Meerschaert 1->1.1
Hooper 3.6->2
O'Malley *
Magny 1.4->1
Sandhagen* 2.2->2
Garbrandt 1.4->1
Spencer 1->4.2
*I'm parlaying Menifield (-220), O'Malley (-530), and Sandhagen (-110) 1.5->3.45
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
63-62-1, -18.6 units through 12 events
Glad to have gotten back to my winning ways last week with a 7-3 record and over 6 units won! There's a few fights I really love this week as well as the upset of the year! Yes, I'll be backing Felicia Spencer to get the submission win over the GOAT, Amanda Nunes. Felicia is bigger and thicker than Amanda, and after seeing her absorb Cyborg's best and survive, I'm willing to gamble that she survives Nunes' early onslaught and can muster a few takedowns and use her size and jujitsu to work a submission, maybe around the 3rd or 4th round. Best of luck to everyone! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Burns 4.4->2
Menifield* 4.4->2
Perez 1.4->1
Pitolo 1->1.5
Stamann 2.5->1
Meerschaert 1->1.1
Hooper 3.6->2
O'Malley *
Magny 1.4->1
Sandhagen* 2.2->2
Garbrandt 1.4->1
Spencer 1->4.2
*I'm parlaying Menifield (-220), O'Malley (-530), and Sandhagen (-110) 1.5->3.45