Thanks again to everyone who participated and made the second Forum Contest yet another success! It was a great night for the UFC and live sports as a whole, and I cannot wait for other leagues to follow suit. I will post the Free $30 Covers Experts promo code for everyone who entered within a day or so. If you didn't win, don't worry because more Forum Contest are on the way!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1st place : bmcgaha05 2nd place : Vsevolod 3rd place : cucamonga
3 x Monthly Covers Experts subscription with our new MMA Best Fight Picks:
Thanks again to everyone who participated and made the second Forum Contest yet another success! It was a great night for the UFC and live sports as a whole, and I cannot wait for other leagues to follow suit. I will post the Free $30 Covers Experts promo code for everyone who entered within a day or so. If you didn't win, don't worry because more Forum Contest are on the way!
Everyone who entered the UFC 249 contest last week has been given a $30 Covers Experts credit! Head over to My Offers where you can find your $30 credit with promo code UFCCONTEST30. Don’t worry, this credit will not expire.
Everyone who entered the UFC 249 contest last week has been given a $30 Covers Experts credit! Head over to My Offers where you can find your $30 credit with promo code UFCCONTEST30. Don’t worry, this credit will not expire.