I can't begin to describe how excited I am for UFC to be back this weekend and this STACKED card! It will be 8 full weeks since the last event and I'm itching to get back at it! 2 title fights and a prelim card worthy of most Fight Night main cards, what more can I say?! Thank you Uncle Dana! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Spann*
Mitchell 1.5->1
Price 1->2.4
Hall 2->2.1
Waterson 1->1.35
Werdum*
Cerrone 1->1.25
Hardy 1.9->1
Kattar 4.8->2
Ngannou*
Cruz 1->1.8
Ferguson 3.5->2
*I'm parlaying Spann (-395), Werdum (-300), and Ngannou (-295) 2.3->2.85
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
47-38-1 -0.65 units through 8 events
I can't begin to describe how excited I am for UFC to be back this weekend and this STACKED card! It will be 8 full weeks since the last event and I'm itching to get back at it! 2 title fights and a prelim card worthy of most Fight Night main cards, what more can I say?! Thank you Uncle Dana! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Spann*
Mitchell 1.5->1
Price 1->2.4
Hall 2->2.1
Waterson 1->1.35
Werdum*
Cerrone 1->1.25
Hardy 1.9->1
Kattar 4.8->2
Ngannou*
Cruz 1->1.8
Ferguson 3.5->2
*I'm parlaying Spann (-395), Werdum (-300), and Ngannou (-295) 2.3->2.85
sorry MPRUBYZ! i like 8 of your picks but as for the other 4? cowboy is done! got knocked out in his last 3 and folded like a book vs conner. hardy sucks! should of stayed in the nfl. cruz is going home with his head hung low! and feguson is getting knocked out in the second round. you'll look back at this and say i wish i would have listened to CROOKDOG!!!!!
Whatever you say, crooked dog. Cowboy is the king of the short-notice fight and Pettis has lost 3 of his past 4 fights.
Quote Originally Posted by CROOKDOG2020:
sorry MPRUBYZ! i like 8 of your picks but as for the other 4? cowboy is done! got knocked out in his last 3 and folded like a book vs conner. hardy sucks! should of stayed in the nfl. cruz is going home with his head hung low! and feguson is getting knocked out in the second round. you'll look back at this and say i wish i would have listened to CROOKDOG!!!!!
Whatever you say, crooked dog. Cowboy is the king of the short-notice fight and Pettis has lost 3 of his past 4 fights.
3-6 -5.8 units; 50-44-1 -6.45 units through 9 events
Well, that sure was an entertaining card for sure! Some random thoughts: Bryce Mitchell has quickly become a must-watch fighter! If Werdum would have shown up in shape, I would have just about broken even. I thought the Waterson scorecards were "interesting" and I also thought Cowboy had done enough to earn at least 1 judge's scorecard. Maybe the judges were out partying the night before with Keith Peterson Speaking of No Nonsense, the Cruz stoppage was fair in accordance to the ref's duties to protect the fighters, but I think in this situation you gotta let it go 2 more seconds (2-3 more punches max) and let them see the 3rd round. I totally had the Gaethje/Ferguson fight wrong. I thought Gaethje would come out looking like Ferguson did at the end. Gaethje is a beast and I can't wait to see him fight Khabib this summer on Fight Island!
Spann*
Mitchell 1.5->1
Price 1->2.4
Hall 2->2.1 cancelled
Waterson 1->1.35
Werdum*
Cerrone 1->1.25
Hardy 1.9->1
Kattar 4.8->2
Ngannou*
Cruz 1->1.8
Ferguson 3.5->2
*I'm parlaying Spann (-395), Werdum (-300), and Ngannou (-295) 2.3->2.85
3-6 -5.8 units; 50-44-1 -6.45 units through 9 events
Well, that sure was an entertaining card for sure! Some random thoughts: Bryce Mitchell has quickly become a must-watch fighter! If Werdum would have shown up in shape, I would have just about broken even. I thought the Waterson scorecards were "interesting" and I also thought Cowboy had done enough to earn at least 1 judge's scorecard. Maybe the judges were out partying the night before with Keith Peterson Speaking of No Nonsense, the Cruz stoppage was fair in accordance to the ref's duties to protect the fighters, but I think in this situation you gotta let it go 2 more seconds (2-3 more punches max) and let them see the 3rd round. I totally had the Gaethje/Ferguson fight wrong. I thought Gaethje would come out looking like Ferguson did at the end. Gaethje is a beast and I can't wait to see him fight Khabib this summer on Fight Island!
Spann*
Mitchell 1.5->1
Price 1->2.4
Hall 2->2.1 cancelled
Waterson 1->1.35
Werdum*
Cerrone 1->1.25
Hardy 1.9->1
Kattar 4.8->2
Ngannou*
Cruz 1->1.8
Ferguson 3.5->2
*I'm parlaying Spann (-395), Werdum (-300), and Ngannou (-295) 2.3->2.85