Damn did you guys see that clinic O'Malley just put on? I can tell this is gonna be a great card. I think both of the Chinese fighters win today too. Thoughts?
UFC 248
Views: 594
Posts: 13
Posted:
#2
I love Cowboy in this next fight but I can see that the loser of this fight can get let go from the UFC. Maybe Cowboy can get one more fight if he loses.
cdot is like that
I love Cowboy in this next fight but I can see that the loser of this fight can get let go from the UFC. Maybe Cowboy can get one more fight if he loses.
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne25:
nice post spam dude
Thanks Max. I'll talk to you on Stake soon boi! I just love talking about this shit
nice post spam dude
cdot is like that
Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne25:
nice post spam dude
Thanks Max. I'll talk to you on Stake soon boi! I just love talking about this shitnice post spam dude
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,524
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,210
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,077
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,952
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 473
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
