I am so pumped for these 2 title fights, and I believe both belts will change hands tonight! I believe Joanna is a changed woman after getting her personal life in order (got rid of her cheating fiance), and I also believe the rumored staph infection that Adesanya had will play a factor in him getting knocked out early by Romero! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Batgerel 2.6->2
Emmers 3.5->2
Meerschaert 1->1
Vieira*
Madsen 2.5->1
O'Malley*
Oliveira 1.45->1
Jingliang* 3.5->2
Dariush 1.85->1
Jedrzejczyk 2->3.2
Romero 1->2
*I'm parlaying Vieira (-700), O'Malley (-360), and Jingliang (-175) 2.7->3.5
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
36-29 +3.85 units through 6 events
I am so pumped for these 2 title fights, and I believe both belts will change hands tonight! I believe Joanna is a changed woman after getting her personal life in order (got rid of her cheating fiance), and I also believe the rumored staph infection that Adesanya had will play a factor in him getting knocked out early by Romero! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Batgerel 2.6->2
Emmers 3.5->2
Meerschaert 1->1
Vieira*
Madsen 2.5->1
O'Malley*
Oliveira 1.45->1
Jingliang* 3.5->2
Dariush 1.85->1
Jedrzejczyk 2->3.2
Romero 1->2
*I'm parlaying Vieira (-700), O'Malley (-360), and Jingliang (-175) 2.7->3.5
Romero is 100% capable of getting it done, he can take him and down and have the power to KO him anytime in the fight. Maybe we can see some new champions tonight!
cdot is like that
Romero is 100% capable of getting it done, he can take him and down and have the power to KO him anytime in the fight. Maybe we can see some new champions tonight!
After a decent start to the night, my bets cooled off later on the main card. The main event turned out to be a real snoozefest; I really thought Romero would come out blitzing Adesanya and go for the early win. I'm really looking forward to Costa/Adesanya, especially after hearing Costa's interview post-fight and how he called Romero out for being scared. That'll be a banger for sure!
At least we got to witness the early front-runner for Fight of the Year in the co-main! I thought Joanna won, but could definitely see how Zhang got the decision. While I'd love to see them fight again, I think the winner of Namajunas/Andrade should get the next shot, while Joanna should fight Tatiana Suarez once they're both healthy.
Glad to see the Sugar Show and Brazilian Cowboy back!
Random thoughts.....
After a decent start to the night, my bets cooled off later on the main card. The main event turned out to be a real snoozefest; I really thought Romero would come out blitzing Adesanya and go for the early win. I'm really looking forward to Costa/Adesanya, especially after hearing Costa's interview post-fight and how he called Romero out for being scared. That'll be a banger for sure!
At least we got to witness the early front-runner for Fight of the Year in the co-main! I thought Joanna won, but could definitely see how Zhang got the decision. While I'd love to see them fight again, I think the winner of Namajunas/Andrade should get the next shot, while Joanna should fight Tatiana Suarez once they're both healthy.
Glad to see the Sugar Show and Brazilian Cowboy back!