Looking to stay hot this weekend as this is the beginning of 8 straight weeks of UFC action! Outside of the 2 title fights, there are a few fights I really love this week and I can't wait for Saturday night to get here! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Lingo 2.3->1
Martinez 1.05->1
Newson 1->1
Johns 2.7->2
Williams 1->2.6
Lee*
Giles 1.45->1
Lewis* 4.6->2
Bektic 1.4->1
Adams 2.35->1
Shevchenko*
Reyes 1->3.5
*I'm parlaying Lee (-335), Lewis (-230), and Shevchenko (-1200) 3->3.05
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
15-6 +12.0 units through 2 events
Looking to stay hot this weekend as this is the beginning of 8 straight weeks of UFC action! Outside of the 2 title fights, there are a few fights I really love this week and I can't wait for Saturday night to get here! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Lingo 2.3->1
Martinez 1.05->1
Newson 1->1
Johns 2.7->2
Williams 1->2.6
Lee*
Giles 1.45->1
Lewis* 4.6->2
Bektic 1.4->1
Adams 2.35->1
Shevchenko*
Reyes 1->3.5
*I'm parlaying Lee (-335), Lewis (-230), and Shevchenko (-1200) 3->3.05
3-7, -8.2 units this event; 18-13 +3.8 units through 3 events
Well, it was a disappointing event to say the least! The judges really tainted what could have been a great card and killed my parlay by giving Murphy the win. Still not sure what the judge was looking at who scored the main event 49-46 Jones (also the same guy who said Martinez lost 27-30 earlier in the night). I also believe this was the judge looking down at his phone during the Murphy/Lee fight .
Lingo 2.3->1
Martinez 1.05->1
Newson 1->1
Johns 2.7->2
Williams 1->2.6
Lee*
Giles 1.45->1 - no bet due to opponent/line change
Lewis* 4.6->2
Bektic 1.4->1
Adams 2.35->1
Shevchenko*
Reyes 1->3.5
*I'm parlaying Lee (-335), Lewis (-230), and Shevchenko (-1200) 3->3.05
3-7, -8.2 units this event; 18-13 +3.8 units through 3 events
Well, it was a disappointing event to say the least! The judges really tainted what could have been a great card and killed my parlay by giving Murphy the win. Still not sure what the judge was looking at who scored the main event 49-46 Jones (also the same guy who said Martinez lost 27-30 earlier in the night). I also believe this was the judge looking down at his phone during the Murphy/Lee fight .
Lingo 2.3->1
Martinez 1.05->1
Newson 1->1
Johns 2.7->2
Williams 1->2.6
Lee*
Giles 1.45->1 - no bet due to opponent/line change
Lewis* 4.6->2
Bektic 1.4->1
Adams 2.35->1
Shevchenko*
Reyes 1->3.5
*I'm parlaying Lee (-335), Lewis (-230), and Shevchenko (-1200) 3->3.05