• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 246 - Conor vs Cowboy

    mprubyz
    Nemesis4u
    Unstoppable Force
    FadeOnly
    LeatherPants
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1823
    Posts: 14
     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2020 - 2:41 PM ET #1

    2020: 0-0, 0.0 units

    It's great to finally have UFC back this weekend after being off the last 3 weeks!  Overall, I feel like this is a weak PPV card; however, since Conor McGregor is headlining it'll be worth the price of admission.  I'll be starting my 2020 record from scratch.  For reference, posted picks from 2019 were 39-27 for +10.84 units (started posting in November for UFC 244).  Here are the picks, best bets are 2+ units:

    Mazo 1.2->1

    Osbourne 3->2

    Camur 1.25->1

    Haqparast*

    Elliott 1->1.15

    Yusuff 3->2

    Barber*

    Pettis 1->1.9

    Grasso 1.1->1

    Oliynyk 2->2.1

    Holm 1.4->1

    McGregor* 6.5->2

     

    *I'm parlaying Hapqarast (-340), Barber (-950), and McGregor (-325) due to high prices (-115) 3.45->3.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    2020: 0-0, 0.0 units

    It's great to finally have UFC back this weekend after being off the last 3 weeks!  Overall, I feel like this is a weak PPV card; however, since Conor McGregor is headlining it'll be worth the price of admission.  I'll be starting my 2020 record from scratch.  For reference, posted picks from 2019 were 39-27 for +10.84 units (started posting in November for UFC 244).  Here are the picks, best bets are 2+ units:

    Mazo 1.2->1

    Osbourne 3->2

    Camur 1.25->1

    Haqparast*

    Elliott 1->1.15

    Yusuff 3->2

    Barber*

    Pettis 1->1.9

    Grasso 1.1->1

    Oliynyk 2->2.1

    Holm 1.4->1

    McGregor* 6.5->2

     

    *I'm parlaying Hapqarast (-340), Barber (-950), and McGregor (-325) due to high prices (-115) 3.45->3.

     
    Nemesis4u
    Nemesis4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1292
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2020 - 10:34 PM ET #2

    wouldnt have put barber in there no need really

    Reply

    wouldnt have put barber in there no need really

     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2020 - 3:32 PM ET #3

    Don't see why there's no need when she's the surest bet on the card.....

    Reply

    Don't see why there's no need when she's the surest bet on the card.....

     
    Unstoppable Force
    Unstoppable Force
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 20907
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2020 - 5:17 PM ET #4

    Really don’t know why Conor is such a favorite..hasn’t fought in 15 months? I’ll take Cerrone +280..great value ..even at +250
    Reply
    Really don’t know why Conor is such a favorite..hasn’t fought in 15 months? I’ll take Cerrone +280..great value ..even at +250
     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2020 - 6:24 PM ET #5

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 

    Reply

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 

     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2020 - 6:35 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by mprubyz:

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 


    First round stoppage in spectacular fashion.

    McGregor by stoppage -230
    u1.5 rounds +108
    fight to end inside first minute +700

    This will setup the biggest PPV in UFC history with either Masvidal or Khabib.  At which point, I will bet large against McGregor.


    Anyone that likes KC or SF to win tomorrow should consider a parlay with McGregor.  A simple 2 leg ML parlay costs less than -150.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mprubyz:

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 


    First round stoppage in spectacular fashion.

    McGregor by stoppage -230
    u1.5 rounds +108
    fight to end inside first minute +700

    This will setup the biggest PPV in UFC history with either Masvidal or Khabib.  At which point, I will bet large against McGregor.


    Anyone that likes KC or SF to win tomorrow should consider a parlay with McGregor.  A simple 2 leg ML parlay costs less than -150.  
     
    Nemesis4u
    Nemesis4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1292
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2020 - 9:56 PM ET #7

    tried to warn you about the barber fight.

    Reply

    tried to warn you about the barber fight.

     
    Nemesis4u
    Nemesis4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1292
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2020 - 9:59 PM ET #8

    I got the mcgregor fight over 1.5 rounds as well

    Reply

    I got the mcgregor fight over 1.5 rounds as well

     
    LeatherPants
    LeatherPants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 1204
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2020 - 12:58 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

    Quote Originally Posted by mprubyz:

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 
    First round stoppage in spectacular fashion.McGregor by stoppage -230u1.5 rounds +108fight to end inside first minute +700This will setup the biggest PPV in UFC history with either Masvidal or Khabib.  At which point, I will bet large against McGregor.Anyone that likes KC or SF to win tomorrow should consider a parlay with McGregor.  A simple 2 leg ML parlay costs less than -150.


    spot on. Well done an_worship

    Leather
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

    Quote Originally Posted by mprubyz:

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 
    First round stoppage in spectacular fashion.McGregor by stoppage -230u1.5 rounds +108fight to end inside first minute +700This will setup the biggest PPV in UFC history with either Masvidal or Khabib.  At which point, I will bet large against McGregor.Anyone that likes KC or SF to win tomorrow should consider a parlay with McGregor.  A simple 2 leg ML parlay costs less than -150.


    spot on. Well done an_worship

     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2020 - 9:27 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis4u:

    tried to warn you about the barber fight.

     

    Thanks, I definitely should have listened to you!  I honestly didn't include a torn ACL for Barber within the first 10 seconds into my handicapping of this fight.  Nice job on your win!  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis4u:

    tried to warn you about the barber fight.

     

    Thanks, I definitely should have listened to you!  I honestly didn't include a torn ACL for Barber within the first 10 seconds into my handicapping of this fight.  Nice job on your win!  

     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2020 - 9:29 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

    Quote Originally Posted by mprubyz:

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 
    First round stoppage in spectacular fashion.McGregor by stoppage -230u1.5 rounds +108fight to end inside first minute +700This will setup the biggest PPV in UFC history with either Masvidal or Khabib.  At which point, I will bet large against McGregor.Anyone that likes KC or SF to win tomorrow should consider a parlay with McGregor.  A simple 2 leg ML parlay costs less than -150.

     

    Nicely done, Fade!  I didn't see any props on within first minute, but that was pure domination!  I, too, will most likely be fading McGregor in his next fight, which I believe should be Gaethje, or possibly Porrier, but most likely Gaethje.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

    Quote Originally Posted by mprubyz:

    I think if Cowboy stands and trades with him like he says he will to put on a show for the fans, that’s where Conor has the advantage. If he would take it to the ground I could see some value.  Cowboy is slow starter, I see a Conor TKO within the first 2 rounds 
    First round stoppage in spectacular fashion.McGregor by stoppage -230u1.5 rounds +108fight to end inside first minute +700This will setup the biggest PPV in UFC history with either Masvidal or Khabib.  At which point, I will bet large against McGregor.Anyone that likes KC or SF to win tomorrow should consider a parlay with McGregor.  A simple 2 leg ML parlay costs less than -150.

     

    Nicely done, Fade!  I didn't see any props on within first minute, but that was pure domination!  I, too, will most likely be fading McGregor in his next fight, which I believe should be Gaethje, or possibly Porrier, but most likely Gaethje.

     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 8:56 AM ET #12

    6-4, +0.65 units. 

    Can't complain, as I stayed in the positive overall, but pretty disappointing performance from Haqparast and unfortunate circumstances for Barber tearing her ACL very early in the fight.  

     

    Mazo 1.2->1 moneybag

    Osbourne 3->2an_burningbag

    Camur 1.25->1moneybag

    Haqparast*

    Elliott 1->1.15an_burningbag

    Yusuff 3->2moneybag

    Barber*

    Pettis 1->1.9an_burningbag

    Grasso 1.1->1  FIGHT CANCELLED

    Oliynyk 2->2.1moneybag

    Holm 1.4->1moneybag

    McGregor* 6.5->2moneybag

     

    *I'm parlaying Hapqarast (-340), Barber (-950), and McGregor (-325) due to high prices (-115) 3.45->3.an_burningbag

    Reply

    6-4, +0.65 units. 

    Can't complain, as I stayed in the positive overall, but pretty disappointing performance from Haqparast and unfortunate circumstances for Barber tearing her ACL very early in the fight.  

     

    Mazo 1.2->1 moneybag

    Osbourne 3->2an_burningbag

    Camur 1.25->1moneybag

    Haqparast*

    Elliott 1->1.15an_burningbag

    Yusuff 3->2moneybag

    Barber*

    Pettis 1->1.9an_burningbag

    Grasso 1.1->1  FIGHT CANCELLED

    Oliynyk 2->2.1moneybag

    Holm 1.4->1moneybag

    McGregor* 6.5->2moneybag

     

    *I'm parlaying Hapqarast (-340), Barber (-950), and McGregor (-325) due to high prices (-115) 3.45->3.an_burningbag

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 6:47 PM ET #13

    If you think Barber tore her ACL in the first 10 seconds, you are delusional.  She clearly tore it in the 3rd.  She got her behind beat until then.
    Reply
    If you think Barber tore her ACL in the first 10 seconds, you are delusional.  She clearly tore it in the 3rd.  She got her behind beat until then.
     
     
    mprubyz
    mprubyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2020 - 9:48 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    If you think Barber tore her ACL in the first 10 seconds, you are delusional.  She clearly tore it in the 3rd.  She got her behind beat until then.

     

    Well I guess I'm delusional then, cause I was just going by the quote I saw on MMAMania....

    ”We think she injured it in the first 10 seconds,” [Maycee’s father] Bucky Barber told ESPN. “She stepped on Roxanne’s foot as she backed up and felt a pop. You can see the knee give out on the side. She went back and started fighting and trying to do things and I noticed she was flat in a way I’ve never seen before.”

     

    Either way, my apologies to you too, PapaShango, for not handicapping a torn ACL for Barber in her fight.  MY BAD

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    If you think Barber tore her ACL in the first 10 seconds, you are delusional.  She clearly tore it in the 3rd.  She got her behind beat until then.

     

    Well I guess I'm delusional then, cause I was just going by the quote I saw on MMAMania....

    ”We think she injured it in the first 10 seconds,” [Maycee’s father] Bucky Barber told ESPN. “She stepped on Roxanne’s foot as she backed up and felt a pop. You can see the knee give out on the side. She went back and started fighting and trying to do things and I noticed she was flat in a way I’ve never seen before.”

     

    Either way, my apologies to you too, PapaShango, for not handicapping a torn ACL for Barber in her fight.  MY BAD

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,832
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,334
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,621
    • PART DEUX 266
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 2,127
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,979
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 511
    • 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.