I'm so excited for this card and glad it's finally here! 3 title fights and a loaded card, Christmas has definitely come early for UFC fans! Here are my bets for this week, and as always best bets are 2+ units:
Piechota 1.1->1
Eye 1->1.5
Moreno 1->1.4
Hooper 1.2->1
Brown*
Heinisch 2.9->2
Aldana 1->1.45
Perry 1->2.15
Yan*
Moraes 4.2->2
de Randamie 1->2.3
Holloway 3.7->2
Usman 1.85->1
*I'm parlaying Matt Brown (-350) and Petr Yan (-500) due to their high prices (-185 odds) 3.7->2
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
25-18-3; +10.09 units through 4 events
I'm so excited for this card and glad it's finally here! 3 title fights and a loaded card, Christmas has definitely come early for UFC fans! Here are my bets for this week, and as always best bets are 2+ units:
Piechota 1.1->1
Eye 1->1.5
Moreno 1->1.4
Hooper 1.2->1
Brown*
Heinisch 2.9->2
Aldana 1->1.45
Perry 1->2.15
Yan*
Moraes 4.2->2
de Randamie 1->2.3
Holloway 3.7->2
Usman 1.85->1
*I'm parlaying Matt Brown (-350) and Petr Yan (-500) due to their high prices (-185 odds) 3.7->2
There was some extremely favorable (questionable?) judging over the weekend, but the bottom line is positive. 7-5 for +0.65 units, certainly can't complain about that! That bring the overall record to 32-23 and +10.74 units through 5 events
Piechota 1.1->1
Eye 1->1.5
Moreno 1->1.4
Hooper 1.2->1
Brown*
Heinisch 2.9->2
Aldana 1->1.45
Perry 1->2.15
Yan*
Moraes 4.2->2
de Randamie 1->2.3
Holloway 3.7->2
Usman 1.85->1
*I'm parlaying Matt Brown (-350) and Petr Yan (-500) due to their high prices (-185 odds) 3.7->2
There was some extremely favorable (questionable?) judging over the weekend, but the bottom line is positive. 7-5 for +0.65 units, certainly can't complain about that! That bring the overall record to 32-23 and +10.74 units through 5 events
Piechota 1.1->1
Eye 1->1.5
Moreno 1->1.4
Hooper 1.2->1
Brown*
Heinisch 2.9->2
Aldana 1->1.45
Perry 1->2.15
Yan*
Moraes 4.2->2
de Randamie 1->2.3
Holloway 3.7->2
Usman 1.85->1
*I'm parlaying Matt Brown (-350) and Petr Yan (-500) due to their high prices (-185 odds) 3.7->2