KEVIN LEE +130. 2 to win 2.6 UNITS. I think Lee gets it done tonight as he is the more experienced fighter that has faced better competition than Gillespie. A big factor tonight will be the size advantage for Lee. Gillespie has excellent wrestling but so does Lee. Gillespie has not fought anyone with the skill set of Kevin Lee and this is by far the toughest fight to date for him. Although 155 is a hard weight cut for Lee, I think this is the right division for him.
DARREN TILL +180. 1 to win 1.8 UNITS. Lately we have seen that moving up in weight in the UFC has not paid off for several fighters. That being said, I think the extra fifteen pounds for Till is going to really show tonight. Although he has lost his last two, lets not forget that Till is an extremely talented fighter. Till gets back on track tonight with an early TKO.
NATE DIAZ +135. 2 to win 2.7 UNITS. I am a huge fan of both fighters. This fight depends on the game plan of Masvidal. If Masvidal does not engage in a brawl with Diaz then I think he can easily coast to a decision as he definitely has the skill set to beat Diaz. However, with the BMF belt on the line I think both Masvidal and Diaz are going to want to put on a show for the fans. With this being a five round fight I think the cardio advantage for Diaz will come into play. Diaz is going to push the pace in the later rounds of the fight. Diaz by decision.
Johnny Walker -180. 5.4 to win 3 UNITS. Johnny Walker will have a significant advantage on the feet. His last three fights have been brutal KO's. He is a rising star in the division and I think we will see him fight John Jones soon. Corey Anderson will definitely have to use his wrestling and try and get Johnny walker to the mat and slow him down. Johnny Walker has a 100% take down defense. I think this will be another early KO for Walker.
I have a huge man crush on BLB
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
KEVIN LEE +130. 2 to win 2.6 UNITS. I think Lee gets it done tonight as he is the more experienced fighter that has faced better competition than Gillespie. A big factor tonight will be the size advantage for Lee. Gillespie has excellent wrestling but so does Lee. Gillespie has not fought anyone with the skill set of Kevin Lee and this is by far the toughest fight to date for him. Although 155 is a hard weight cut for Lee, I think this is the right division for him.
DARREN TILL +180. 1 to win 1.8 UNITS. Lately we have seen that moving up in weight in the UFC has not paid off for several fighters. That being said, I think the extra fifteen pounds for Till is going to really show tonight. Although he has lost his last two, lets not forget that Till is an extremely talented fighter. Till gets back on track tonight with an early TKO.
NATE DIAZ +135. 2 to win 2.7 UNITS. I am a huge fan of both fighters. This fight depends on the game plan of Masvidal. If Masvidal does not engage in a brawl with Diaz then I think he can easily coast to a decision as he definitely has the skill set to beat Diaz. However, with the BMF belt on the line I think both Masvidal and Diaz are going to want to put on a show for the fans. With this being a five round fight I think the cardio advantage for Diaz will come into play. Diaz is going to push the pace in the later rounds of the fight. Diaz by decision.
Johnny Walker -180. 5.4 to win 3 UNITS. Johnny Walker will have a significant advantage on the feet. His last three fights have been brutal KO's. He is a rising star in the division and I think we will see him fight John Jones soon. Corey Anderson will definitely have to use his wrestling and try and get Johnny walker to the mat and slow him down. Johnny Walker has a 100% take down defense. I think this will be another early KO for Walker.