YTD
1-2 Events
8-11 Fights
-$198.68
Not the start I wanted for 2019 but let's hope to get back on track tonight. I'll post my plays shortly. Good luck everyone .
YTD
1-2 Events
8-11 Fights
-$198.68
Not the start I wanted for 2019 but let's hope to get back on track tonight. I'll post my plays shortly. Good luck everyone .
YTD
1-2 Events
8-11 Fights
-$198.68
Not the start I wanted for 2019 but let's hope to get back on track tonight. I'll post my plays shortly. Good luck everyone .
Jones -837 $83.70 = $10
Jones Rd 2 +225 $5 = $11.25
Jones Rd 3 +550 $5 = $27.50
Askren -245 $73.50 = $30.00
Zabit -245 $73.50 = $30.00
Walker -150 $45.00 = $30.00
Stamann -175 $35.00 = $20.00
More to come later
Jones -837 $83.70 = $10
Jones Rd 2 +225 $5 = $11.25
Jones Rd 3 +550 $5 = $27.50
Askren -245 $73.50 = $30.00
Zabit -245 $73.50 = $30.00
Walker -150 $45.00 = $30.00
Stamann -175 $35.00 = $20.00
More to come later
That's the kind of night I needed! I should've had a lot more on Usman though not sure what I was thinking there...
7-1 +$290.80
YTD
2-2 Events
15-12 Fights
+$92.12
That's the kind of night I needed! I should've had a lot more on Usman though not sure what I was thinking there...
7-1 +$290.80
YTD
2-2 Events
15-12 Fights
+$92.12
Just didn't like many dogs other than Usman and Diego . I know what you mean though I've been cracked a few time betting heavy faves like Rousey and Rockhold to name a couple...
Just didn't like many dogs other than Usman and Diego . I know what you mean though I've been cracked a few time betting heavy faves like Rousey and Rockhold to name a couple...
