1 unit at +900 would yield 9 units....not 900....and it's not like it was a typo because then you would have said it yielded 90 units. Are you actually betting this play with real money?
1 unit at +900 would yield 9 units....not 900....and it's not like it was a typo because then you would have said it yielded 90 units. Are you actually betting this play with real money?
My 1 unit is a $100 USD, a win will get me $900. You’re and idiot my friend. I already know you are wishing you had my kind of money. Don’t be jealous little boy.
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
My 1 unit is a $100 USD, a win will get me $900. You’re and idiot my friend. I already know you are wishing you had my kind of money. Don’t be jealous little boy.
You are pretty much a pathetic troll. You should know anyone can make a non authentic ticket. Who the Fook are you? I wype my arse will 100 bills. You are a clown show, at least you made my night by making me laugh.
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
You are pretty much a pathetic troll. You should know anyone can make a non authentic ticket. Who the Fook are you? I wype my arse will 100 bills. You are a clown show, at least you made my night by making me laugh.
lol shocker, another poster posting fake units and fake bets, hoping to get a lucky hit and praise from strangers. It's fine, I'm sure you are REALLY rich and spend your precious time posting on a betting forum on a Saturday evening. That's what most high rollers do lol. Good luck trying to hit your 900 units
lol shocker, another poster posting fake units and fake bets, hoping to get a lucky hit and praise from strangers. It's fine, I'm sure you are REALLY rich and spend your precious time posting on a betting forum on a Saturday evening. That's what most high rollers do lol. Good luck trying to hit your 900 units