My Yield for any sports on 100bets is 10% ( average odds play @3.15 ; average odds win @ 2.2)
I took the trends now so it could certainly have some trends that will be move for some fights that I could not check before the fight will start and so I have already validate all bets ( usually I check the trends just before the game or fight starts) I will hope and try to wake up for the main event
1U stake per bet
Wieczorek A. - Rogerio de Lima M.
1.52 ( no available to bet)
Kelleher B. - Jackson M.
2.39
Frevola M. - Vannata L.
1.37
Good L. - Saunders B.
1.15
Arce J. - Moraes S.
3.10
Eubanks S. - Modafferi R.
5.04
Knight J. - Rinaldi J.
3.34
Brunson D. - Adesanya I.
1.33
Roberson K. - Marshman J.
3.50
Branch D. - Cannonier J.
1.29
Weidman C. - Souza R.
2.39
Cormier D. - Lewis D.
1.20
Enjoy the fights
BL
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
My Yield for any sports on 100bets is 10% ( average odds play @3.15 ; average odds win @ 2.2)
I took the trends now so it could certainly have some trends that will be move for some fights that I could not check before the fight will start and so I have already validate all bets ( usually I check the trends just before the game or fight starts) I will hope and try to wake up for the main event
My Yield for any sports on 100bets is 10% ( average odds play @3.15 ; average odds win @ 2.2) I took the trends now so it could certainly have some trends that will be move for some fights that I could not check before the fight will start and so I have already validate all bets ( usually I check the trends just before the game or fight starts) I will hope and try to wake up for the main event
1U stake per bet
Wieczorek A. - Rogerio de Lima M. 1.52 ( no available to bet)
Kelleher B. - Jackson M. 2.39 canceled
Frevola M. - Vannata L. 1.37 draw
Good L. - Saunders B. 1.15
Arce J. - Moraes S. 3.10
Eubanks S. - Modafferi R. 5.04
Knight J. - Rinaldi J. 3.34
Brunson D. - Adesanya I. 1.33
Roberson K. - Marshman J. 3.50
Branch D. - Cannonier J. 1.29
Weidman C. - Souza R. 2.39
Cormier D. - Lewis D. 1.20
Enjoy the fights BL
Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:
My Yield for any sports on 100bets is 10% ( average odds play @3.15 ; average odds win @ 2.2) I took the trends now so it could certainly have some trends that will be move for some fights that I could not check before the fight will start and so I have already validate all bets ( usually I check the trends just before the game or fight starts) I will hope and try to wake up for the main event
1U stake per bet
Wieczorek A. - Rogerio de Lima M. 1.52 ( no available to bet)