UFC 225
UFC 225: Whittaker vs Romero 2 (6/9/18)
You just hyped me up..!!!!!!...fukk ya I am going to watch this...!!!! I cannot see Evans or Romero losing their fights. I look forward for a review if you can. I like to wager money line and round betting. Cheers and great video by the way to make my adrenaline pump up....!!!!
You just hyped me up..!!!!!!...fukk ya I am going to watch this...!!!! I cannot see Evans or Romero losing their fights. I look forward for a review if you can. I like to wager money line and round betting. Cheers and great video by the way to make my adrenaline pump up....!!!!
G’day mate , early bouts Benavidez by decision parlayed with Anthony Smith . I love Rashad but man has he declined . Still looking at the rest of the card . Appreciate the time you put into the threads here
G’day mate , early bouts Benavidez by decision parlayed with Anthony Smith . I love Rashad but man has he declined . Still looking at the rest of the card . Appreciate the time you put into the threads here
G’day mate , early bouts Benavidez by decision parlayed with Anthony Smith . I love Rashad but man has he declined . Still looking at the rest of the card . Appreciate the time you put into the threads here
G’day mate , early bouts Benavidez by decision parlayed with Anthony Smith . I love Rashad but man has he declined . Still looking at the rest of the card . Appreciate the time you put into the threads here
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,514
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,195
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,647
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 563
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 568
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,021
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
