I thought the worst decision of the night was the pettis over Joseph.
In a very close fight, Pettis took less visible damage and got the decision, unlike what happened in the Gadelha/Esparza fight where Carla landed way more strikes and did more damage but lost the decision. The Main Event was another close call where the Romero backers think it should've been a Draw, so there were a few controversial decisions on the card.
Really looking forward to UFC 226 where I don't see as many fights going to decision, so hopefully the judges won't be an issue there. The whole card is stacked, can't wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Caff3inekil0s:
I thought the worst decision of the night was the pettis over Joseph.
In a very close fight, Pettis took less visible damage and got the decision, unlike what happened in the Gadelha/Esparza fight where Carla landed way more strikes and did more damage but lost the decision. The Main Event was another close call where the Romero backers think it should've been a Draw, so there were a few controversial decisions on the card.
Really looking forward to UFC 226 where I don't see as many fights going to decision, so hopefully the judges won't be an issue there. The whole card is stacked, can't wait.