• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 222: Cyborg vs Kunitskaya

    Towel
    Hawky
    bonfire69
    mdelvalle
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 677
    Posts: 20
     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2018 - 10:48 PM ET #1

    Fight Picks (Risk/Win)

    Hector Lombard $33/$20

    Ketlen Viera $62/$50

    Andre Soukhamthath $67.5/$50

    Brian Ortega $20/$32.8

     

    I am looking at putting money on Mike Pyle at +200 and Mackenzie Dern at -302. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Fight Picks (Risk/Win)

    Hector Lombard $33/$20

    Ketlen Viera $62/$50

    Andre Soukhamthath $67.5/$50

    Brian Ortega $20/$32.8

     

    I am looking at putting money on Mike Pyle at +200 and Mackenzie Dern at -302. 

     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2018 - 11:13 PM ET #2

    love lombard. vieira should win also
    Reply
    love lombard. vieira should win also
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2018 - 11:28 PM ET #3

    like ortega and hes been profitable but edgar is tried and true. i knew ortega would win guida fight but took way longer than expected, thought guida might have had a great fight and take him next fight, sure enough he smoked his next opponent. i think ortega did the same though, so dont count him out, edgar definitely wont win within the distance IMO go ortega
    Reply
    like ortega and hes been profitable but edgar is tried and true. i knew ortega would win guida fight but took way longer than expected, thought guida might have had a great fight and take him next fight, sure enough he smoked his next opponent. i think ortega did the same though, so dont count him out, edgar definitely wont win within the distance IMO go ortega
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2018 - 11:43 PM ET #4

    watch out for omally

    Reply
    watch out for omally

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2018 - 11:58 PM ET #5

    I like Lombard in this fight. CB Dollaway isn't that great of a fighter in my opinion. Even though Lombard has lost his last 4 fights, I still think he is a better fighter than CB Dollaway and Lombard didn't look too bad in his last 4 fights if I remember correctly. CB is 1-3 in his last 4 fights and he has only fought once in 2 years. I think Lombard will win, but I have to think about this fight a little bit more before I commit more money to Lombard.

     

    Ketlen Viera looks great. She has really good striking and jiu-jitsu and looked really good against Sara McMann in her last fight. Zingano hasn't fought in almost two years, so I think I will drop more money on Viera as the fight gets closer.

     

    I think Ortega could win, but I don't feel super confident with this pick. I made money on his last fight against Cub Swanson, but Edgar is a tougher opponent in my opinion. I have to research this one a little bit more.

     

    Best of luckclover next week Hawky.

    Reply

    I like Lombard in this fight. CB Dollaway isn't that great of a fighter in my opinion. Even though Lombard has lost his last 4 fights, I still think he is a better fighter than CB Dollaway and Lombard didn't look too bad in his last 4 fights if I remember correctly. CB is 1-3 in his last 4 fights and he has only fought once in 2 years. I think Lombard will win, but I have to think about this fight a little bit more before I commit more money to Lombard.

     

    Ketlen Viera looks great. She has really good striking and jiu-jitsu and looked really good against Sara McMann in her last fight. Zingano hasn't fought in almost two years, so I think I will drop more money on Viera as the fight gets closer.

     

    I think Ortega could win, but I don't feel super confident with this pick. I made money on his last fight against Cub Swanson, but Edgar is a tougher opponent in my opinion. I have to research this one a little bit more.

     

    Best of luckclover next week Hawky.

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11129
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2018 - 2:58 AM ET #6

    Reply
     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2018 - 5:27 AM ET #7

    I am taking a chance on Alex Hernandez (+285). He is taking this fight against Beneil Dariush on short notice and it is his first fight in the UFC. He looks good from the footage I have seen and I think it is possible he can beat Beneil.

    Fight Picks (Risk/Win)

    Alex Hernandez $25/$71.25

    Reply

    I am taking a chance on Alex Hernandez (+285). He is taking this fight against Beneil Dariush on short notice and it is his first fight in the UFC. He looks good from the footage I have seen and I think it is possible he can beat Beneil.

    Fight Picks (Risk/Win)

    Alex Hernandez $25/$71.25

     
    mdelvalle
    mdelvalle
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 4312
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 3:10 PM ET #8

    MDV
    Reply
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 3:14 PM ET #9

    im a big dariush fan, emotionless. but its so juicy. maybe in a cyborg putin parlay or more even
    Reply
    im a big dariush fan, emotionless. but its so juicy. maybe in a cyborg putin parlay or more even
     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 6:58 PM ET #10

    Parlays (Risk/Win)

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez $2/$31.5

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez/Zingano/Soukhamthath $4/$258.16 - Accidently made two $2 bets on this parlay.

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Zingano/Soukhamthath $2/$31.27

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Vieira/Soukhamthath $2/$22.41

    Lombard/Dodson $20/$33.3

    Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez/Vieira/Soukhamthath/Ortega $2/$152.42

    Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez/Vieira/Soukhamthath $2/$60.27

    Reply

    Parlays (Risk/Win)

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez $2/$31.5

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez/Zingano/Soukhamthath $4/$258.16 - Accidently made two $2 bets on this parlay.

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Zingano/Soukhamthath $2/$31.27

    Stamann/Lombard/Dodson/Vieira/Soukhamthath $2/$22.41

    Lombard/Dodson $20/$33.3

    Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez/Vieira/Soukhamthath/Ortega $2/$152.42

    Lombard/Dodson/Hernandez/Vieira/Soukhamthath $2/$60.27

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 7:00 PM ET #11

    Fight Picks (Risk/Win)

    Stamann to Win $100/$71.65

     

    Lombard to Win $60/$43.68

    Lombard by Decision $2/$10.1

     

    Dodson to Win $70.5/$50

     

    Hernandez to Win $50/$145.25

    Hernandez by Decision $2/$10.1

    Hernandez by KO/TKO/DQ $1/$12

     

    Zingano to Win $42/$63.10

    Vieira to Win $62/$50

    I lost confidence in my Vieira pick, so I put some money on Zingano.

     

    Arlovski by KO/TKO/DQ $1/$3.5 - I must have made this pick by accident because I dont think Arlovski is going to win that way.

     

    Soukhamthath to Win $67.5/$50

    Soukhamthath by KO/TKO/DQ $2/$9.4

     

    Ortega to Win $20/$32.8

    Reply

    Fight Picks (Risk/Win)

    Stamann to Win $100/$71.65

     

    Lombard to Win $60/$43.68

    Lombard by Decision $2/$10.1

     

    Dodson to Win $70.5/$50

     

    Hernandez to Win $50/$145.25

    Hernandez by Decision $2/$10.1

    Hernandez by KO/TKO/DQ $1/$12

     

    Zingano to Win $42/$63.10

    Vieira to Win $62/$50

    I lost confidence in my Vieira pick, so I put some money on Zingano.

     

    Arlovski by KO/TKO/DQ $1/$3.5 - I must have made this pick by accident because I dont think Arlovski is going to win that way.

     

    Soukhamthath to Win $67.5/$50

    Soukhamthath by KO/TKO/DQ $2/$9.4

     

    Ortega to Win $20/$32.8

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 7:02 PM ET #12

    Best of Luck clover mdelvalle and Hawky.

    Reply

    Best of Luck clover mdelvalle and Hawky.

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 7:36 PM ET #13

    I am up $71.65. I am surprised Stamann won that, but I will take it.

    Stamann to Win $100/$71.65 moneybag

    Reply

    I am up $71.65. I am surprised Stamann won that, but I will take it.

    Stamann to Win $100/$71.65 moneybag

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 8:29 PM ET #14

    Get the fuck out of here.  Hector starting throwing the combination at the buzzer. There goes all my parlays.

    Parlays = -$44

    Lombard to win = -$60
    Lombard by Decision = -$2

    I am down $24.35 right now.

     

    Reply

    Get the fuck out of here.  Hector starting throwing the combination at the buzzer. There goes all my parlays.

    Parlays = -$44

    Lombard to win = -$60
    Lombard by Decision = -$2

    I am down $24.35 right now.

     

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 9:16 PM ET #15

    YES!! I had a good feeling about this Hernandez guy. I am up $180.9 now.

    Dodson to Win $70.5/$50 moneybag

    Hernandez to Win $50/$145.25moneybag

    Hernandez by Decision $2/$10.1an_burningbag

     

    Hernandez by KO/TKO/DQ $1/$12moneybag

     

     

    Reply

    YES!! I had a good feeling about this Hernandez guy. I am up $180.9 now.

    Dodson to Win $70.5/$50 moneybag

    Hernandez to Win $50/$145.25moneybag

    Hernandez by Decision $2/$10.1an_burningbag

     

    Hernandez by KO/TKO/DQ $1/$12moneybag

     

     

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 10:05 PM ET #16

    Added to my Zingano position.

    Zingano to Win $45/$72.35 - Added $5 to win $9.25

     

    Vieira to Win $62/$50

     

    Reply

    Added to my Zingano position.

    Zingano to Win $45/$72.35 - Added $5 to win $9.25

     

    Vieira to Win $62/$50

     

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 10:49 PM ET #17

    Damn, I wish I just kept my bet on Vieira.

    My Zingano to Win pick was actually $47/$72.35

    Zingano to Win $47/$72.35 an_burningbag 

    Vieira to Win $62/$50moneybag

     

    I am up $183.9 now. It would have been $230.9.an_brick

    Reply

    Damn, I wish I just kept my bet on Vieira.

    My Zingano to Win pick was actually $47/$72.35

    Zingano to Win $47/$72.35 an_burningbag 

    Vieira to Win $62/$50moneybag

     

    I am up $183.9 now. It would have been $230.9.an_brick

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2018 - 11:50 PM ET #18

    Fuck, I wish I didn't cancel out that last bet.

    Soukamthath $67.5/$50an_burningbag

    Still up $113.4

    Reply

    Fuck, I wish I didn't cancel out that last bet.

    Soukamthath $67.5/$50an_burningbag

    Still up $113.4

     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2018 - 12:24 AM ET #19

    Cyborg/Kunitskaya Over 1.5 $10/$12.1

    Reply

    Cyborg/Kunitskaya Over 1.5 $10/$12.1

     
     
    Towel
    Towel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2018 - 12:55 AM ET #20

    Ortega to win = $32.8

    Cyborg/Yunitskaya O 1.5 = -$10

    I am up $136.2 tonight on UFC and I made $8.5 last night on Bellator for a total of $144.7 this weekend.

    Reply

    Ortega to win = $32.8

    Cyborg/Yunitskaya O 1.5 = -$10

    I am up $136.2 tonight on UFC and I made $8.5 last night on Bellator for a total of $144.7 this weekend.

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,546
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,247
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,649
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 569
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 594
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,026
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
    • Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
    • MODERATE voters say ... 34,983

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.