• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 218

    PapaShango
    jaybucko
    mikesomoney
    J-MoneyMaker
    rmajik
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 911
    Posts: 17
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 12:36 PM ET #1

    UFC FN 122 Results: +3.94 Units. Profit 8 of 10 fights bet.


    Drakkar Klose +160 (4 Units)

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)


    Bunch more to come...
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    UFC FN 122 Results: +3.94 Units. Profit 8 of 10 fights bet.


    Drakkar Klose +160 (4 Units)

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)


    Bunch more to come...
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 1:45 PM ET #2

    Early Prelims:


    1. Magana vs Cooper

    Hope Magana gets her behind kicked.  Line went from -325 to -495 for Cooper.  Price is insane for a lower UFC level Strawweight fight.  Cooper by Sub, though, is interesting.  I'll bite.

    Cooper by Submission +220 (1 Unit)

    2. Crowder vs Willis

    Both of these fighters can bang.  Should be a fun fight.  I like Willis in this fight, but not willing to lay -225 or put it in a parlay.  Going to pass on a wager and just hope to see a good fight.

    3.  Kimball vs Reyes

    Line opened at -400.  That seems like a great price for Reyes.  Even at -550 right now, it's probably worth it, but I just don't lay juice on straight wagers like that.  Reyes is way better than Kimball in every aspect.  I do not think this goes past the 1st.  Don't blink.

    Avg Fight Time for Kimball: 1:54
    Avg Fight Time for Reyes: 0:29

    Fight Won't Start Round 2 +120 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 2 +360 (0.3 Units)

    4. Alhassan vs Homasi

    Line opened at Alhassan -230 and moved to -250.  I don't really understand this line.  I haven't really seen much out of Alhassan to warrant him being a -250 favorite in this fight.  He has tools, but it hasn't hit yet.  I'm a little worried about Homasi's chin, but I love what I saw at the weigh-in.  Homasi looked way bigger and had a more intimidating presence.  I think Homasi has to try to take Alhassan to the ground, win two of the three rounds, and take a decision.  Homasi has KO power too, but I think it just may be difficult to finish Alhassan.  If Alhassan KO's Homasi, so be it, but I think Homasi is great value here.

    Homasi wins by Decision +610 (1 Unit)
    Homasi Wins Inside Distance +350 (0.3 Units)
    Reply
    Early Prelims:


    1. Magana vs Cooper

    Hope Magana gets her behind kicked.  Line went from -325 to -495 for Cooper.  Price is insane for a lower UFC level Strawweight fight.  Cooper by Sub, though, is interesting.  I'll bite.

    Cooper by Submission +220 (1 Unit)

    2. Crowder vs Willis

    Both of these fighters can bang.  Should be a fun fight.  I like Willis in this fight, but not willing to lay -225 or put it in a parlay.  Going to pass on a wager and just hope to see a good fight.

    3.  Kimball vs Reyes

    Line opened at -400.  That seems like a great price for Reyes.  Even at -550 right now, it's probably worth it, but I just don't lay juice on straight wagers like that.  Reyes is way better than Kimball in every aspect.  I do not think this goes past the 1st.  Don't blink.

    Avg Fight Time for Kimball: 1:54
    Avg Fight Time for Reyes: 0:29

    Fight Won't Start Round 2 +120 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 2 +360 (0.3 Units)

    4. Alhassan vs Homasi

    Line opened at Alhassan -230 and moved to -250.  I don't really understand this line.  I haven't really seen much out of Alhassan to warrant him being a -250 favorite in this fight.  He has tools, but it hasn't hit yet.  I'm a little worried about Homasi's chin, but I love what I saw at the weigh-in.  Homasi looked way bigger and had a more intimidating presence.  I think Homasi has to try to take Alhassan to the ground, win two of the three rounds, and take a decision.  Homasi has KO power too, but I think it just may be difficult to finish Alhassan.  If Alhassan KO's Homasi, so be it, but I think Homasi is great value here.

    Homasi wins by Decision +610 (1 Unit)
    Homasi Wins Inside Distance +350 (0.3 Units)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 2:24 PM ET #3

    FS1 Prelims:



    5. Casey vs Herrig

    I'm excited for this fight.  Herrig has looked great in her last 3 fights, but she has done so as the underdog.  She opened at -155 and it's been bet down to -125.  I think the action on Casey makes sense.  Gun to my head, I pick Casey in this fight, but it's way too close to call.  At +135, Casey would've been interesting, but +105, I'll pass.


    6. Klose vs Teymur

    I love watching Klose fight.  He is so well-rounded.  Striking, Wrestling, Grappling.  He grinds his opponents out.  He grinded a huge +200 win vs Diakase in July that really impressed me.   I thought Diakase would win that fight.  Teymur is a beast on the feet and had an impressive +300 win vs Lando Vannata.  I just don't feel this is a good matchup for Teymur.  Klose has more ways to win this fight.  I think Klose by decision has a great chance.

    Klose +160 (4 Units)
    Klose Wins by Decision +230 (1 Unit)
    Klose Wins in Round 2 +1700 (0.2 Units)
    Klose Wins in Round 3 +2600 (0.2 Units)
    Teymur Wins by TKO/KO +260 (0.5 Units)


    7. Medeiros vs Oliveira

    Oliveira opened at -185 and got bet to -265.  I would not lay this juice, but the line move makes sense.  Madeiros is on the cusp of being a good fighter, but just doesn't have enough to get him over the hump.  I think Oliveira is clearly the better fighter.  He has a lot of ways to win this fight, has beaten better competition, and I think he gets it done tonight.  Medeiros has been a favorite 5 times and won all 5 of those fights.  He has been an underdog 5 times and lost 4 of those fights.  I'm going to pass because of the price and don't know which way Oliveira wins to make a prop bet.

    8. Oliveira vs Felder

    This is another great fight.  Felder is a beast on the feet and is a massive Lightweight, but I worry about the competition he has faced compared to Oliveira.  Felder opened at -140, and now it's Oliveira -125.  I think this line makes more sense and wish I got Oliveira at + money.  I don't think this fight goes to decision.  That price is -260 and I believe there's only two ways a finish occurs, so betting two props to get a better price that the fight won't go to decision.

    Oliveira Wins by Submission +225 (1 Unit)
    Felder Wins by TKO/KO +200 (1 Unit)
    Reply
    FS1 Prelims:



    5. Casey vs Herrig

    I'm excited for this fight.  Herrig has looked great in her last 3 fights, but she has done so as the underdog.  She opened at -155 and it's been bet down to -125.  I think the action on Casey makes sense.  Gun to my head, I pick Casey in this fight, but it's way too close to call.  At +135, Casey would've been interesting, but +105, I'll pass.


    6. Klose vs Teymur

    I love watching Klose fight.  He is so well-rounded.  Striking, Wrestling, Grappling.  He grinds his opponents out.  He grinded a huge +200 win vs Diakase in July that really impressed me.   I thought Diakase would win that fight.  Teymur is a beast on the feet and had an impressive +300 win vs Lando Vannata.  I just don't feel this is a good matchup for Teymur.  Klose has more ways to win this fight.  I think Klose by decision has a great chance.

    Klose +160 (4 Units)
    Klose Wins by Decision +230 (1 Unit)
    Klose Wins in Round 2 +1700 (0.2 Units)
    Klose Wins in Round 3 +2600 (0.2 Units)
    Teymur Wins by TKO/KO +260 (0.5 Units)


    7. Medeiros vs Oliveira

    Oliveira opened at -185 and got bet to -265.  I would not lay this juice, but the line move makes sense.  Madeiros is on the cusp of being a good fighter, but just doesn't have enough to get him over the hump.  I think Oliveira is clearly the better fighter.  He has a lot of ways to win this fight, has beaten better competition, and I think he gets it done tonight.  Medeiros has been a favorite 5 times and won all 5 of those fights.  He has been an underdog 5 times and lost 4 of those fights.  I'm going to pass because of the price and don't know which way Oliveira wins to make a prop bet.

    8. Oliveira vs Felder

    This is another great fight.  Felder is a beast on the feet and is a massive Lightweight, but I worry about the competition he has faced compared to Oliveira.  Felder opened at -140, and now it's Oliveira -125.  I think this line makes more sense and wish I got Oliveira at + money.  I don't think this fight goes to decision.  That price is -260 and I believe there's only two ways a finish occurs, so betting two props to get a better price that the fight won't go to decision.

    Oliveira Wins by Submission +225 (1 Unit)
    Felder Wins by TKO/KO +200 (1 Unit)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 2:54 PM ET #4

    Main Card:


    9. Waterson vs Torres

    Torres opened at -170 and has been bet up to -245.  I just think that price is ridiculous for this fight.  That is the type of price you give a fighter when the opponent really has no ways to win.  Waterson has plenty of ways to win this fight.  Will she?  I'm not sure, but I am sure that there is great value that she can pull something off.  Torres finally had her first pro finish in her last fight.  If Torres grinds out Waterson to a decision win then so be it, but I'm taking my chance on the + money.

    Waterson +215 (1 Unit)
    Waterson Wins by Submission +850 (0.5 Units)


    10. Alvarez vs Gaethje

    I love Gaethje in this fight, but not laying that juice.  Gaethje has the speed, power, wrestling, and durability advantage in this fight.  All around, I believe Gaethje is the better fighter.  That being said, I like a few props I'll be wagering on.

    Gaethje Wins Inside Distance -110 (2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins by Decision +470 (0.2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 1 +225 (0.5 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 2 +425 (1 Unit)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 3 +1050 (0.2 Units)


    11. Pettis vs Cejudo

    Cejudo bet from -245 to -310.  Most people from what I've been reading believe this will probably be an easy win for Cejudo.  I think those people are nuts.  Besides the fact that Pettis has the height and reach advantage, especially the 5 inch reach advantage, I believe there are other factors into picking Pettis tonight.  Cejudo recently went through a traumatic experience in the California fires.  Go watch his recent interviews about it to understand.  He burnt his feet and said he couldn't train for a few weeks.  He also has been talking about this incident and basically has a built in excuse for why he could lose this fight.  He also said he owed it to Pettis to take this fight because he pulled out of their last attempt at a fight with his hand injury.  Cejudo looked horrible at the weigh in and I don't believe his head is 100% in this fight which is a recipe for disaster.  People may think I'm looking into this way too much, but I think the edge favors Pettis.  He is super focused, wanted this fight, and I think he pulls the upset.  

    Pettis +265 (2 Units)
    Pettis Wins by Decision +400 (1 Unit)
    Pettis Wins in Round 1 +1400 (0.2 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 2 +1750 (0.1 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 3 +2500 (0.1 Units)
    Cejudo Wins by TKO/KO +450 (0.2 Units)
    Reply
    Main Card:


    9. Waterson vs Torres

    Torres opened at -170 and has been bet up to -245.  I just think that price is ridiculous for this fight.  That is the type of price you give a fighter when the opponent really has no ways to win.  Waterson has plenty of ways to win this fight.  Will she?  I'm not sure, but I am sure that there is great value that she can pull something off.  Torres finally had her first pro finish in her last fight.  If Torres grinds out Waterson to a decision win then so be it, but I'm taking my chance on the + money.

    Waterson +215 (1 Unit)
    Waterson Wins by Submission +850 (0.5 Units)


    10. Alvarez vs Gaethje

    I love Gaethje in this fight, but not laying that juice.  Gaethje has the speed, power, wrestling, and durability advantage in this fight.  All around, I believe Gaethje is the better fighter.  That being said, I like a few props I'll be wagering on.

    Gaethje Wins Inside Distance -110 (2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins by Decision +470 (0.2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 1 +225 (0.5 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 2 +425 (1 Unit)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 3 +1050 (0.2 Units)


    11. Pettis vs Cejudo

    Cejudo bet from -245 to -310.  Most people from what I've been reading believe this will probably be an easy win for Cejudo.  I think those people are nuts.  Besides the fact that Pettis has the height and reach advantage, especially the 5 inch reach advantage, I believe there are other factors into picking Pettis tonight.  Cejudo recently went through a traumatic experience in the California fires.  Go watch his recent interviews about it to understand.  He burnt his feet and said he couldn't train for a few weeks.  He also has been talking about this incident and basically has a built in excuse for why he could lose this fight.  He also said he owed it to Pettis to take this fight because he pulled out of their last attempt at a fight with his hand injury.  Cejudo looked horrible at the weigh in and I don't believe his head is 100% in this fight which is a recipe for disaster.  People may think I'm looking into this way too much, but I think the edge favors Pettis.  He is super focused, wanted this fight, and I think he pulls the upset.  

    Pettis +265 (2 Units)
    Pettis Wins by Decision +400 (1 Unit)
    Pettis Wins in Round 1 +1400 (0.2 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 2 +1750 (0.1 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 3 +2500 (0.1 Units)
    Cejudo Wins by TKO/KO +450 (0.2 Units)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:15 PM ET #5

    Main Card Part 2:



    12. Overeem vs Ngannou

    I have been on this Ngannou hype train since his debut fight two years ago.  I laid the -140 vs Henrique, took the + Money vs Blaydes and then bet him to win the next 3 inside distance and in 1st round.  Tonight, I have a bunch more riding on Ngannou.  I made the two parlay wagers in post #1, also didn't post it, but parlayed him ML with O'Malley last night, and will bet a few props.  I will definitely backup with a few small Overeem bets because of the caliber of fighter he is, but I believe it's Ngannou's time and will get it done.

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 2 +500 (0.2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins by Decision +800 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 2 +850 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 3 +1700 (0.1 Units)
    Overeem Wins by Decision +500 (0.4 Units)



    13. Aldo vs (C) Holloway

    Holloway opened -255 and has been bet to -300.  One thing I am not doing tonight is betting against Holloway.  However, laying -300 against a fighter that has never been lower than a +105 underdog doesn't make much sense to me.  Aldo made the excuse of having a knee injury in their first fight and vows to use his kicks more this fight.  I really don't care about the kicking more than if his knee healing was better for his cardio.  Aldo was gassed mid 3rd of the 1st fight.  If his cardio is better, maybe he can survive the five rounds.  If he looks like he did against Edgar at 200, he may even have a shot to win the title back.  I just don't see it tonight.  They both looked weak at the weigh in, but Aldo looked way worse.  I have a feeling this fight stretches out a bit longer this time, but believe Holloway finishes him late.

    Fight Starts Round 4 -115 (1 Unit)
    Holloway Wins in Round 3 +550 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 4 +830 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 5 +1220 (0.1 Units)
    Aldo Wins by TKO/KO +900 (0.2 Units)
    Reply
    Main Card Part 2:



    12. Overeem vs Ngannou

    I have been on this Ngannou hype train since his debut fight two years ago.  I laid the -140 vs Henrique, took the + Money vs Blaydes and then bet him to win the next 3 inside distance and in 1st round.  Tonight, I have a bunch more riding on Ngannou.  I made the two parlay wagers in post #1, also didn't post it, but parlayed him ML with O'Malley last night, and will bet a few props.  I will definitely backup with a few small Overeem bets because of the caliber of fighter he is, but I believe it's Ngannou's time and will get it done.

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 2 +500 (0.2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins by Decision +800 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 2 +850 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 3 +1700 (0.1 Units)
    Overeem Wins by Decision +500 (0.4 Units)



    13. Aldo vs (C) Holloway

    Holloway opened -255 and has been bet to -300.  One thing I am not doing tonight is betting against Holloway.  However, laying -300 against a fighter that has never been lower than a +105 underdog doesn't make much sense to me.  Aldo made the excuse of having a knee injury in their first fight and vows to use his kicks more this fight.  I really don't care about the kicking more than if his knee healing was better for his cardio.  Aldo was gassed mid 3rd of the 1st fight.  If his cardio is better, maybe he can survive the five rounds.  If he looks like he did against Edgar at 200, he may even have a shot to win the title back.  I just don't see it tonight.  They both looked weak at the weigh in, but Aldo looked way worse.  I have a feeling this fight stretches out a bit longer this time, but believe Holloway finishes him late.

    Fight Starts Round 4 -115 (1 Unit)
    Holloway Wins in Round 3 +550 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 4 +830 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 5 +1220 (0.1 Units)
    Aldo Wins by TKO/KO +900 (0.2 Units)
     
    jaybucko
    jaybucko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 4315
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:21 PM ET #6

    Gl tonight papa
    Reply
    Gl tonight papa
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:25 PM ET #7

    Cooper by Submission +220 (1 Unit)

    Reyes/Kimball Won't Start Round 2 +120 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 2 +360 (0.3 Units)

    Homasi wins by Decision +610 (1 Unit)
    Homasi Wins Inside Distance +350 (0.3 Units)

    Klose +160 (4 Units)
    Klose Wins by Decision +230 (1 Unit)
    Klose Wins in Round 2 +1700 (0.2 Units)
    Klose Wins in Round 3 +2600 (0.2 Units)
    Teymur Wins by TKO/KO +260 (0.5 Units)

    Oliveira Wins by Submission +225 (1 Unit)
    Felder Wins by TKO/KO +200 (1 Unit)
    Reply
    Cooper by Submission +220 (1 Unit)

    Reyes/Kimball Won't Start Round 2 +120 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Reyes Wins in Round 2 +360 (0.3 Units)

    Homasi wins by Decision +610 (1 Unit)
    Homasi Wins Inside Distance +350 (0.3 Units)

    Klose +160 (4 Units)
    Klose Wins by Decision +230 (1 Unit)
    Klose Wins in Round 2 +1700 (0.2 Units)
    Klose Wins in Round 3 +2600 (0.2 Units)
    Teymur Wins by TKO/KO +260 (0.5 Units)

    Oliveira Wins by Submission +225 (1 Unit)
    Felder Wins by TKO/KO +200 (1 Unit)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:27 PM ET #8

    Waterson +215 (1 Unit)
    Waterson Wins by Submission +850 (0.5 Units)

    Gaethje Wins Inside Distance -110 (2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins by Decision +470 (0.2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 1 +225 (0.5 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 2 +425 (1 Unit)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 3 +1050 (0.2 Units)

    Pettis +265 (2 Units)
    Pettis Wins by Decision +400 (1 Unit)
    Pettis Wins in Round 1 +1400 (0.2 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 2 +1750 (0.1 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 3 +2500 (0.1 Units)
    Cejudo Wins by TKO/KO +450 (0.2 Units)
    Reply
    Waterson +215 (1 Unit)
    Waterson Wins by Submission +850 (0.5 Units)

    Gaethje Wins Inside Distance -110 (2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins by Decision +470 (0.2 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 1 +225 (0.5 Units)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 2 +425 (1 Unit)
    Gaethje Wins in Round 3 +1050 (0.2 Units)

    Pettis +265 (2 Units)
    Pettis Wins by Decision +400 (1 Unit)
    Pettis Wins in Round 1 +1400 (0.2 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 2 +1750 (0.1 Units)
    Pettis Wins in Round 3 +2500 (0.1 Units)
    Cejudo Wins by TKO/KO +450 (0.2 Units)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:28 PM ET #9

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 2 +500 (0.2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins by Decision +800 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 2 +850 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 3 +1700 (0.1 Units)
    Overeem Wins by Decision +500 (0.4 Units)

    Aldo/Holloway Starts Round 4 -115 (1 Unit)
    Holloway Wins in Round 3 +550 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 4 +830 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 5 +1220 (0.1 Units)
    Aldo Wins by TKO/KO +900 (0.2 Units)
    Reply
    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 2 +500 (0.2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins by Decision +800 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 2 +850 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 3 +1700 (0.1 Units)
    Overeem Wins by Decision +500 (0.4 Units)

    Aldo/Holloway Starts Round 4 -115 (1 Unit)
    Holloway Wins in Round 3 +550 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 4 +830 (0.2 Units)
    Holloway Wins in Round 5 +1220 (0.1 Units)
    Aldo Wins by TKO/KO +900 (0.2 Units)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:46 PM ET #10

    jaybucko, thanks boss.  GL to you too.  
    Reply
    jaybucko, thanks boss.  GL to you too.  
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 3:54 PM ET #11

    GL PS-Like the card and agree with you on Ngannou dont see how he gets out of that fight without the suspect chin of overeem going night night.

    GL to us!
    Reply
    GL PS-Like the card and agree with you on Ngannou dont see how he gets out of that fight without the suspect chin of overeem going night night.

    GL to us!
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 4:09 PM ET #12

    mikesomoney, good luck man.  Really hope Ngannou gets it done.  Ngannou vs Stipe is a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ fight.  
    Reply
    mikesomoney, good luck man.  Really hope Ngannou gets it done.  Ngannou vs Stipe is a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ fight.  
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 4:42 PM ET #13

    I really liked seeing your quick viewpoint on each fight and justification for your wagers or passes in each. A much greater value to the forum than most that just post plays with no reasoning. I know you do that sometimes too and I realize how much time/effort it takes to type it all up (I used to do it as well).

    I agree with several of your takes (Reyes/Gaethje/N'Gannou). I am already playing the Felder/Oliveira fight the EXACT same way as you, so that felt good to see someone sees it going down the same as me. I do like Cejudo but some of what you said with the distractions/focus do raise some good points. I'm not sure I had that factored in, so I may adjust my wagers on that one a bit. I also like Max and think he gets a late finish again as well.

    Seems like a bit of a chalky card tonight but with several favorites that probably shouldn't be as pricey as they are. Should make for some great fights. Hopefully this is something you might continue to type up in the future for PPVs at least, if you have the time. I think everyone appreciates it. Good luck and hope you kill it!
    Reply
    I really liked seeing your quick viewpoint on each fight and justification for your wagers or passes in each. A much greater value to the forum than most that just post plays with no reasoning. I know you do that sometimes too and I realize how much time/effort it takes to type it all up (I used to do it as well).

    I agree with several of your takes (Reyes/Gaethje/N'Gannou). I am already playing the Felder/Oliveira fight the EXACT same way as you, so that felt good to see someone sees it going down the same as me. I do like Cejudo but some of what you said with the distractions/focus do raise some good points. I'm not sure I had that factored in, so I may adjust my wagers on that one a bit. I also like Max and think he gets a late finish again as well.

    Seems like a bit of a chalky card tonight but with several favorites that probably shouldn't be as pricey as they are. Should make for some great fights. Hopefully this is something you might continue to type up in the future for PPVs at least, if you have the time. I think everyone appreciates it. Good luck and hope you kill it!
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 5:37 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    I really liked seeing your quick viewpoint on each fight and justification for your wagers or passes in each. A much greater value to the forum than most that just post plays with no reasoning. I know you do that sometimes too and I realize how much time/effort it takes to type it all up (I used to do it as well).

    I agree with several of your takes (Reyes/Gaethje/N'Gannou). I am already playing the Felder/Oliveira fight the EXACT same way as you, so that felt good to see someone sees it going down the same as me. I do like Cejudo but some of what you said with the distractions/focus do raise some good points. I'm not sure I had that factored in, so I may adjust my wagers on that one a bit. I also like Max and think he gets a late finish again as well.

    Seems like a bit of a chalky card tonight but with several favorites that probably shouldn't be as pricey as they are. Should make for some great fights. Hopefully this is something you might continue to type up in the future for PPVs at least, if you have the time. I think everyone appreciates it. Good luck and hope you kill it!

      Definitely won't be able to do it for every card, but I'll try for the PPVs.  Good luck tonight.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    I really liked seeing your quick viewpoint on each fight and justification for your wagers or passes in each. A much greater value to the forum than most that just post plays with no reasoning. I know you do that sometimes too and I realize how much time/effort it takes to type it all up (I used to do it as well).

    I agree with several of your takes (Reyes/Gaethje/N'Gannou). I am already playing the Felder/Oliveira fight the EXACT same way as you, so that felt good to see someone sees it going down the same as me. I do like Cejudo but some of what you said with the distractions/focus do raise some good points. I'm not sure I had that factored in, so I may adjust my wagers on that one a bit. I also like Max and think he gets a late finish again as well.

    Seems like a bit of a chalky card tonight but with several favorites that probably shouldn't be as pricey as they are. Should make for some great fights. Hopefully this is something you might continue to type up in the future for PPVs at least, if you have the time. I think everyone appreciates it. Good luck and hope you kill it!

      Definitely won't be able to do it for every card, but I'll try for the PPVs.  Good luck tonight.  
     
    rmajik
    rmajik
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 667
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 8:37 PM ET #15

    Reply
     
    Rays8888
    Rays8888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 149
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 10:47 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Main Card Part 2:



    12. Overeem vs Ngannou

    I have been on this Ngannou hype train since his debut fight two years ago.  I laid the -140 vs Henrique, took the + Money vs Blaydes and then bet him to win the next 3 inside distance and in 1st round.  Tonight, I have a bunch more riding on Ngannou.  I made the two parlay wagers in post #1, also didn't post it, but parlayed him ML with O'Malley last night, and will bet a few props.  I will definitely backup with a few small Overeem bets because of the caliber of fighter he is, but I believe it's Ngannou's time and will get it done.

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 2 +500 (0.2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins by Decision +800 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 2 +850 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 3 +1700 (0.1 Units)
    Overeem Wins by Decision +500 (0.4 Units)





    Like JMoneymaker I appreciate your write up. I reevaluated my Overeem bet and changed it to Ngannou.  I was under the impression that the more experienced Overeem would exploit Ngannou but I youtubed Ngannou, realized he is even stronger than Overeem and Overeem can have a weak chin. 

    I liked your Pettis write up but I just couldnt pull the trigger. I liked and didn't like that Pettis has won the majority of his fights by decision, Seems like Cej hasnt been using his olympic caliber wrestling to beat his opponents which leads me to believe Pettis can keep the fight off the ground and use his reach to somewhat control Cej, but that;s all bro science.

    Thanks for the write ups! GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Main Card Part 2:



    12. Overeem vs Ngannou

    I have been on this Ngannou hype train since his debut fight two years ago.  I laid the -140 vs Henrique, took the + Money vs Blaydes and then bet him to win the next 3 inside distance and in 1st round.  Tonight, I have a bunch more riding on Ngannou.  I made the two parlay wagers in post #1, also didn't post it, but parlayed him ML with O'Malley last night, and will bet a few props.  I will definitely backup with a few small Overeem bets because of the caliber of fighter he is, but I believe it's Ngannou's time and will get it done.

    Parlay (-118): Ngannou Inside Distance -185 & Reyes -500 (2 Units)
    Parlay (+113): Ngannou -220 & Reyes Inside Distance -215 (2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 1 +135 (1 Unit)
    Ngannou Wins in Round 2 +500 (0.2 Units)
    Ngannou Wins by Decision +800 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 2 +850 (0.2 Units)
    Overeem Wins in Round 3 +1700 (0.1 Units)
    Overeem Wins by Decision +500 (0.4 Units)





    Like JMoneymaker I appreciate your write up. I reevaluated my Overeem bet and changed it to Ngannou.  I was under the impression that the more experienced Overeem would exploit Ngannou but I youtubed Ngannou, realized he is even stronger than Overeem and Overeem can have a weak chin. 

    I liked your Pettis write up but I just couldnt pull the trigger. I liked and didn't like that Pettis has won the majority of his fights by decision, Seems like Cej hasnt been using his olympic caliber wrestling to beat his opponents which leads me to believe Pettis can keep the fight off the ground and use his reach to somewhat control Cej, but that;s all bro science.

    Thanks for the write ups! GL
     
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2017 - 1:20 AM ET #17

    Rough Night: -11.05 Units


    Took some risks on a few fights and didn't pay off.  On to the next one...
    Reply
    Rough Night: -11.05 Units


    Took some risks on a few fights and didn't pay off.  On to the next one...
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,610
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,180
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,399
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 579
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,652
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,044
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Wednesday 2,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.