You think Ferguson beats Kevin Lee easily ?????? wTF is wrong with you ?
I guess you don't know Kevin Lee at all
I've only watched every single fight Lee has fought in the UFC.
Lee was close to death at the weigh-in.
Lee hasn't fought nearly the competition that Ferguson has. This is too much of a step up for Lee right now. Ferguson has destroyed him in the mental warfare leading up to the fight and will destroy him in the octagon tonight. He will beat him up badly and choke him out. This really isn't a very difficult fight to cap. If you want to play the dog, go ahead. Good luck with your wager.
Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:
You think Ferguson beats Kevin Lee easily ?????? wTF is wrong with you ?
I guess you don't know Kevin Lee at all
I've only watched every single fight Lee has fought in the UFC.
Lee was close to death at the weigh-in.
Lee hasn't fought nearly the competition that Ferguson has. This is too much of a step up for Lee right now. Ferguson has destroyed him in the mental warfare leading up to the fight and will destroy him in the octagon tonight. He will beat him up badly and choke him out. This really isn't a very difficult fight to cap. If you want to play the dog, go ahead. Good luck with your wager.
Man, I can remember the days when bgk was here schooling us on UFC wagers. I only mention it because you are like the only guy that I can remember being heavily involved in talks and tailing him. He was a pretty sharp cat. Not many around these days. Goodluck on your wager, I'm on Tony too.
Man, I can remember the days when bgk was here schooling us on UFC wagers. I only mention it because you are like the only guy that I can remember being heavily involved in talks and tailing him. He was a pretty sharp cat. Not many around these days. Goodluck on your wager, I'm on Tony too.
Same side papa. Kevin Lee seemed like a last resort for tony. Khabib needs to get his stuff together because he can easily hold the title in my opinion.
GL
Same side papa. Kevin Lee seemed like a last resort for tony. Khabib needs to get his stuff together because he can easily hold the title in my opinion.
I'm like u Poppa, I've watched every round of every fight in UFC History.....I can't see Lee beating him regardless of what he looked like at the weigh in.... Tony was a push against Nurmagomedov and while LEE is solid, he isn't a top 2 contender.... Tony fooled with RDA like he was a kid from EBI.....he is on a different level....I think it's all chalk tonight... I don't think it goes the distance... I'll probably put money on that...I don't feel like laying 280 to pick up a stick... Sucks that the Verdum fight is off....they pulled Harris and they are throwing him in there...probly submission time... And Might Mouse is MightyMouse...the GOAT.....don't think that's going the distance either.
I'm like u Poppa, I've watched every round of every fight in UFC History.....I can't see Lee beating him regardless of what he looked like at the weigh in.... Tony was a push against Nurmagomedov and while LEE is solid, he isn't a top 2 contender.... Tony fooled with RDA like he was a kid from EBI.....he is on a different level....I think it's all chalk tonight... I don't think it goes the distance... I'll probably put money on that...I don't feel like laying 280 to pick up a stick... Sucks that the Verdum fight is off....they pulled Harris and they are throwing him in there...probly submission time... And Might Mouse is MightyMouse...the GOAT.....don't think that's going the distance either.
I've only watched every single fight Lee has fought in the UFC.
Lee was close to death at the weigh-in.
Lee hasn't fought nearly the competition that Ferguson has. This is too much of a step up for Lee right now. Ferguson has destroyed him in the mental warfare leading up to the fight and will destroy him in the octagon tonight. He will beat him up badly and choke him out. This really isn't a very difficult fight to cap. If you want to play the dog, go ahead. Good luck with your wager.
Shango is on the right side in this one.
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
I've only watched every single fight Lee has fought in the UFC.
Lee was close to death at the weigh-in.
Lee hasn't fought nearly the competition that Ferguson has. This is too much of a step up for Lee right now. Ferguson has destroyed him in the mental warfare leading up to the fight and will destroy him in the octagon tonight. He will beat him up badly and choke him out. This really isn't a very difficult fight to cap. If you want to play the dog, go ahead. Good luck with your wager.