Im with you on all your picks except Beltran. I think Deiveson Figuereido whoops him something bad tonight. Wooooooooooooooo
You think so? Beltran already has 4 fights in UFC and has won 3 of them, he's going down to flyweight for first time in UFC and will be the bigger fighter and looked like it at the weigh-in. We'll see. I'll take the dog that has already picked up some nice wins in the UFC against the guy making his debut.
Quote Originally Posted by Cantiflas23:
Im with you on all your picks except Beltran. I think Deiveson Figuereido whoops him something bad tonight. Wooooooooooooooo
You think so? Beltran already has 4 fights in UFC and has won 3 of them, he's going down to flyweight for first time in UFC and will be the bigger fighter and looked like it at the weigh-in. We'll see. I'll take the dog that has already picked up some nice wins in the UFC against the guy making his debut.