Posted:
#1
Frankie -135
Watch Yair vs Charles Rosa fight. Frankie will take Yair down at will. Frankie by dec or sub.
Maia -105
I think if Maia was able to avoid Gunnar and Carlos stand up then I think he can manage Masvidal.
Maia by sub
JJ -165
Watch Andrade last fight against Angela Hill. The skill gap is huge. Once Andrade gets cut with elbows she will slow down. JJ will smash Andrade this is a STEAL.
Stipe -140
I think this is a 50/50 but I am going with Stipe cuz he's funny and good champ.
Watch Yair vs Charles Rosa fight. Frankie will take Yair down at will. Frankie by dec or sub.
Maia -105
I think if Maia was able to avoid Gunnar and Carlos stand up then I think he can manage Masvidal.
Maia by sub
JJ -165
Watch Andrade last fight against Angela Hill. The skill gap is huge. Once Andrade gets cut with elbows she will slow down. JJ will smash Andrade this is a STEAL.
Stipe -140
I think this is a 50/50 but I am going with Stipe cuz he's funny and good champ.
