Joanna was -165 when you replied to me, now -220. May just throw a bit on Andrade at +170 now.
I love Joanna. One of my favorite fighters in the UFC, but Andrade coming down from 135 and looking like she has, looked great at weigh-in, I just think she could be too much in exchanges for Joanna. Joanna has been knocked down by much weaker handed fighters than Andrade. If this fight goes deep, I think Joanna has a much better shot to win, but the early rounds Andrade should have the advantage. We'll see. I just like the value on Andrade.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Joanna was -165 when you replied to me, now -220. May just throw a bit on Andrade at +170 now.
I love Joanna. One of my favorite fighters in the UFC, but Andrade coming down from 135 and looking like she has, looked great at weigh-in, I just think she could be too much in exchanges for Joanna. Joanna has been knocked down by much weaker handed fighters than Andrade. If this fight goes deep, I think Joanna has a much better shot to win, but the early rounds Andrade should have the advantage. We'll see. I just like the value on Andrade.