Bibulatov is a monster and Gillespie should get the job done as well. The only two big favorites I like on the card...Might as well parlay them and get the better #.
Taking Cummins, praying he doesn't get KO'd.
Rosa is extremely tough and has fought good competition. I think he takes down undefeated Burgos.
Usman is on a great streak, but Strickland is not a good matchup for him. Taking the odds here in a tough fight for both.
I don't believe the hype in Will Brooks. Thinks he gets caught in prob an Oliveira sub.
Cote/Alves could finish in 1R. Love the value on the Under.
Huge fight for Weidman's career tonight. His two losses, Rockhold who may be the very best in that amazing division, and Romero, who may be the best or 2nd best in division. Mousasi is obviously awesome, but I love the angle that it's his last fight on this contract, and if it goes to decision, Weidman could be the favorite to give less leverage to Mousasi. UFC needs a Weidman win desperately and I think he outwrestles Mousasi to a UD.
Don't like what I saw from Cormier's weigh-in + the injuries at his age can definitely take a toll, but I like his will better and believe he is definitely still in Rumble's head. Rumble can obv land the shot to win the title in R1, but just see more outs for Cormier to win and not having to lay money is a nice opportunity tonight. Cormier vs Jones 2 is a fight UFC fans must see. Rumble will be still right in the title picture and with one win after possibly losing to Cormier tonight, he will probably face the winner of Cormier/Jones 2. That's what I'm hoping for.
Few thoughts on the card...
Bibulatov is a monster and Gillespie should get the job done as well. The only two big favorites I like on the card...Might as well parlay them and get the better #.
Taking Cummins, praying he doesn't get KO'd.
Rosa is extremely tough and has fought good competition. I think he takes down undefeated Burgos.
Usman is on a great streak, but Strickland is not a good matchup for him. Taking the odds here in a tough fight for both.
I don't believe the hype in Will Brooks. Thinks he gets caught in prob an Oliveira sub.
Cote/Alves could finish in 1R. Love the value on the Under.
Huge fight for Weidman's career tonight. His two losses, Rockhold who may be the very best in that amazing division, and Romero, who may be the best or 2nd best in division. Mousasi is obviously awesome, but I love the angle that it's his last fight on this contract, and if it goes to decision, Weidman could be the favorite to give less leverage to Mousasi. UFC needs a Weidman win desperately and I think he outwrestles Mousasi to a UD.
Don't like what I saw from Cormier's weigh-in + the injuries at his age can definitely take a toll, but I like his will better and believe he is definitely still in Rumble's head. Rumble can obv land the shot to win the title in R1, but just see more outs for Cormier to win and not having to lay money is a nice opportunity tonight. Cormier vs Jones 2 is a fight UFC fans must see. Rumble will be still right in the title picture and with one win after possibly losing to Cormier tonight, he will probably face the winner of Cormier/Jones 2. That's what I'm hoping for.