Rousey 1480/1100
Lineker 600/1200
Thatch 465/300
Magny 820/600
Smolka 400/408
2016 final totals = -8051
Strong start, brutal finish to the year. On 207 the picks were terrible. Every pick lost soundly except for Magny who won controversially. I don't have much to say except that I have pretty much lost all confidence that I can handicap MMA. I won't be quitting but we'll see how much I post next year. Truthfully, I had winning years in the past so hopefully this was an anomoly and I can get back on track.
BOL everyone for 2017!
2016 final totals = -8051
Strong start, brutal finish to the year. On 207 the picks were terrible. Every pick lost soundly except for Magny who won controversially. I don't have much to say except that I have pretty much lost all confidence that I can handicap MMA. I won't be quitting but we'll see how much I post next year. Truthfully, I had winning years in the past so hopefully this was an anomoly and I can get back on track.
BOL everyone for 2017!
