Why would you make a big play on a guy who's arguably never fought a top 10 fighter and is now fighting a top 3 p4p fighter? Cody literally has 1 round to end this fight against the craftiest more elusive guy in the sport. Horrible bet.
Why would you make a big play on a guy who's arguably never fought a top 10 fighter and is now fighting a top 3 p4p fighter? Cody literally has 1 round to end this fight against the craftiest more elusive guy in the sport. Horrible bet.
Why would you make a big play on a guy who's arguably never fought a top 10 fighter and is now fighting a top 3 p4p fighter? Cody literally has 1 round to end this fight against the craftiest more elusive guy in the sport. Horrible bet.
At one point every fighter has been untested or fought someone in the top 10 for the first time. If I thought the way you did I would never make money in the UFC.
adding RONDA -150 for quite a few
Cody garbranadt +177 Big play
OVER 1.5 ROUNDS Big play (meaning the fight will last longer 7 miniutes and 30 seconds for any newbees)
gl to all see you later, pumped for this fight......
Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:
Why would you make a big play on a guy who's arguably never fought a top 10 fighter and is now fighting a top 3 p4p fighter? Cody literally has 1 round to end this fight against the craftiest more elusive guy in the sport. Horrible bet.
At one point every fighter has been untested or fought someone in the top 10 for the first time. If I thought the way you did I would never make money in the UFC.
adding RONDA -150 for quite a few
Cody garbranadt +177 Big play
OVER 1.5 ROUNDS Big play (meaning the fight will last longer 7 miniutes and 30 seconds for any newbees)
gl to all see you later, pumped for this fight......
Ronda had a bad day last year with Holly. I think Ronda gets back on track today
I'm on ronda, she will get back on track tonight. She's more foucesed then ever by not doing media, took time off and is not worried about scoring. 13 sce KO gl
Quote Originally Posted by Navi:
Bro, who do you like? Ronda or Nunes.
Ronda had a bad day last year with Holly. I think Ronda gets back on track today
I'm on ronda, she will get back on track tonight. She's more foucesed then ever by not doing media, took time off and is not worried about scoring. 13 sce KO gl
Why would you make a big play on a guy who's arguably never fought a top 10 fighter and is now fighting a top 3 p4p fighter? Cody literally has 1 round to end this fight against the craftiest more elusive guy in the sport. Horrible bet.
Like I said, every fighter is new and untested at one point, not a horriable bet this was a GREAT BET
Like I said if I thought the way you did I would never make money in the UFC
Cody garbrandt +177 BIG PLAY
Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:
Why would you make a big play on a guy who's arguably never fought a top 10 fighter and is now fighting a top 3 p4p fighter? Cody literally has 1 round to end this fight against the craftiest more elusive guy in the sport. Horrible bet.
Like I said, every fighter is new and untested at one point, not a horriable bet this was a GREAT BET
Like I said if I thought the way you did I would never make money in the UFC