can't believe I'm picking against my man Kelvin. I've been burned several times recently thinking guys going up in weight will be at a disadvantage (Cerrone, Masvidal), but I just think Kennedy is elite at middleweight still despite his age. Could be proven wrong though. I think Matt will bullrush Donald and try to put a pace on him similar to what Dos Anjos did, if only he can avoid a crushing body kick or knee, I actually think Matt can make him wilt. I think Pettis will come out firing and these guys are close to a pick 'em so I'll take the + odds. If they end up on the ground I don't think Max has been tested lately and Pettis has legit sub skills. Kyrlov will come out as his usual kill or be killed self and I'm hoping he's kept improving. Ortiz and Makovsky another fight I see as pick em so will go with plus odds.
Good luck all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Pettis 1700/2665
Matt Brown 1200/2620
Tim Kennedy 814/600
Krylov 708/700
Ortiz 700/941
can't believe I'm picking against my man Kelvin. I've been burned several times recently thinking guys going up in weight will be at a disadvantage (Cerrone, Masvidal), but I just think Kennedy is elite at middleweight still despite his age. Could be proven wrong though. I think Matt will bullrush Donald and try to put a pace on him similar to what Dos Anjos did, if only he can avoid a crushing body kick or knee, I actually think Matt can make him wilt. I think Pettis will come out firing and these guys are close to a pick 'em so I'll take the + odds. If they end up on the ground I don't think Max has been tested lately and Pettis has legit sub skills. Kyrlov will come out as his usual kill or be killed self and I'm hoping he's kept improving. Ortiz and Makovsky another fight I see as pick em so will go with plus odds.