• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 205 Madison Square Garden

    WahooS
    forty9ersfan80
    Captfyre98
    Hawky
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 721
    Posts: 9
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25650
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2016 - 11:16 PM ET #1

    I'll be attending this one, any of our covers nation going to this first ever UFC in New York?

    this is the best card ever by far if you are a fight fan

    let me know if you'll be there and the drinks are on me 
    .
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I'll be attending this one, any of our covers nation going to this first ever UFC in New York?

    this is the best card ever by far if you are a fight fan

    let me know if you'll be there and the drinks are on me 
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2016 - 11:28 PM ET #2

    I'm gonna try to get them on Friday morning hoping I can get em
    Reply
    I'm gonna try to get them on Friday morning hoping I can get em
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25650
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2016 - 12:04 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I'm gonna try to get them on Friday morning hoping I can get em
    you can get them if you sign up for the ufc newsletter stuff on Thurs morning, get online and look it up, it is tougher than most other ufc's because it's the first one in the Garden and the best card ever

    I know you won't do this because it's risky but lots of Irish fans will be so drunk they'll sell their tickets on site, they just want to be part of anything Conor so being there is all they need, getting a ticket from someone is super easy on site if you have cash in hand 
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I'm gonna try to get them on Friday morning hoping I can get em
    you can get them if you sign up for the ufc newsletter stuff on Thurs morning, get online and look it up, it is tougher than most other ufc's because it's the first one in the Garden and the best card ever

    I know you won't do this because it's risky but lots of Irish fans will be so drunk they'll sell their tickets on site, they just want to be part of anything Conor so being there is all they need, getting a ticket from someone is super easy on site if you have cash in hand 
     
    Captfyre98
    Captfyre98
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 191
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2016 - 1:29 AM ET #4

    I hope you are right about it being the best card ever. Does seem stacked. However it seems these cards disappoint in the end. Look no further than UFC 200
    Reply
    I hope you are right about it being the best card ever. Does seem stacked. However it seems these cards disappoint in the end. Look no further than UFC 200
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2016 - 6:47 PM ET #5

    nice looking out signed up for the newsletter and will try for the presale tommorow at 9:00am.  if i can only get upper tier is it worth it?
    Reply
    nice looking out signed up for the newsletter and will try for the presale tommorow at 9:00am.  if i can only get upper tier is it worth it?
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2016 - 8:22 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    let me know if you'll be there and the drinks are on me 

    holy u might have an expensive bill. i think the card might pull through
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    let me know if you'll be there and the drinks are on me 

    holy u might have an expensive bill. i think the card might pull through
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25650
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2016 - 11:04 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    nice looking out signed up for the newsletter and will try for the presale tommorow at 9:00am.  if i can only get upper tier is it worth it?
    well I'll be cageside, less chance of getting murked in the crowd of rowdy Irish peeps , after fees etc it will be a couple g to sit where I'm sitting but i'll have way more money bet on the card and that will cover my trip, ufc is the easiest thing I've ever bet and I'm learning more and more on how each fighter matches up vs other fighters, I've become a complete UFC nut, love it

    I'm not sure on the upper tier pricing just yet as I haven't looked at it all but if you can afford the good seats then get them, this is a card that will be remembered as an all timer, so many great fighters on this one

    202 was better than 200 by a longshot in my opinion, I think this one will beat 202 (even if Conor doesn't win), the card is that good


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    nice looking out signed up for the newsletter and will try for the presale tommorow at 9:00am.  if i can only get upper tier is it worth it?
    well I'll be cageside, less chance of getting murked in the crowd of rowdy Irish peeps , after fees etc it will be a couple g to sit where I'm sitting but i'll have way more money bet on the card and that will cover my trip, ufc is the easiest thing I've ever bet and I'm learning more and more on how each fighter matches up vs other fighters, I've become a complete UFC nut, love it

    I'm not sure on the upper tier pricing just yet as I haven't looked at it all but if you can afford the good seats then get them, this is a card that will be remembered as an all timer, so many great fighters on this one

    202 was better than 200 by a longshot in my opinion, I think this one will beat 202 (even if Conor doesn't win), the card is that good


     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25650
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2016 - 11:07 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:


    holy u might have an expensive bill. i think the card might pull through

    it's only money, I've had the tab several times in Vegas for the Covers Nation that I've met, I'm generally very giving to most people unless they give me a reason not to, then I'd just give them a little knuckle sandwich 

    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:


    holy u might have an expensive bill. i think the card might pull through

    it's only money, I've had the tab several times in Vegas for the Covers Nation that I've met, I'm generally very giving to most people unless they give me a reason not to, then I'd just give them a little knuckle sandwich 

     
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2016 - 8:53 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    well I'll be cageside, less chance of getting murked in the crowd of rowdy Irish peeps , after fees etc it will be a couple g to sit where I'm sitting but i'll have way more money bet on the card and that will cover my trip, ufc is the easiest thing I've ever bet and I'm learning more and more on how each fighter matches up vs other fighters, I've become a complete UFC nut, love it

    I'm not sure on the upper tier pricing just yet as I haven't looked at it all but if you can afford the good seats then get them, this is a card that will be remembered as an all timer, so many great fighters on this one

    202 was better than 200 by a longshot in my opinion, I think this one will beat 202 (even if Conor doesn't win), the card is that good

    haha that's exactly how I think ill get the money back for the tickets by betting.  8 minutes to go for the presale hopefully I can make this happen.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    well I'll be cageside, less chance of getting murked in the crowd of rowdy Irish peeps , after fees etc it will be a couple g to sit where I'm sitting but i'll have way more money bet on the card and that will cover my trip, ufc is the easiest thing I've ever bet and I'm learning more and more on how each fighter matches up vs other fighters, I've become a complete UFC nut, love it

    I'm not sure on the upper tier pricing just yet as I haven't looked at it all but if you can afford the good seats then get them, this is a card that will be remembered as an all timer, so many great fighters on this one

    202 was better than 200 by a longshot in my opinion, I think this one will beat 202 (even if Conor doesn't win), the card is that good

    haha that's exactly how I think ill get the money back for the tickets by betting.  8 minutes to go for the presale hopefully I can make this happen.

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,432
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,604
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 109
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.